Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
This role keenly supports the Strategic Workforce Planning (SWP) 6R framework and Future Ready Workforce (FRW) agenda which is a key bank-wide focus for 2021 and beyond to support business growth and transformation. The works involve SWP responsible in delivering sharp targets within the next 2-3 years horizon in order to reskill, reshape the workforce model towards job sharing and flexible work concepts. These activities requires concerted efforts and focus to plan, design, implement and track against the progress to ensure effectiveness and traction to achieve the overall T&O goals. Beyond the SWP and FRW deliverables, this role also oversees Awards and benchmarking to continuously bring in outside-in learnings on industry trends and best practices so the bars can be set high. The role is also responsible for Learning Transformation with a strong focus to build Transformational Leadership within the centre and to continually evolve the learning framework to balance the key tenets of learning and growth across Education, Experiential and Exposure. Lastly, the role is also responsible for entrenching a great sense of Purpose amongst the cohort to contribute towards worthy causes and volunteerism.
- Develop the Learning Strategy and framework to support the transformation towards a strong Learning Organization focus and ensure culture of continuous learning is embedded across the centre
- Ensure that a robust learning infrastructure is put in place to support the dynamic operational requirements of the centre and changing servicing model
- Develop suitable framework/ programs to achieve key strategic objectives in learning and human capital development in support of the vision, strategic plan and operating goals of the centre
- Human Capital Development – facilitate initiatives to help develop employees’ skills and competencies based on the Triple E Framework (Education, Exposure & Experience)
- Develop suitable platforms to enable out-side in learning opportunities by staying abreast of key industry trends and changing operational landscape to drive Business Excellence for the centre and to incorporate best practices sharing into the various programs/ initiatives to advance overall learning across the centre
- Business Excellence - engagement and communication with both internal and external stakeholders to exemplify the centre’s achievements though relevant industry certifications, awards and accolades
- Support budget planning and management processes to optimize returns on learning
- Minimum 8 years of experience in designing and developing learning solutions using different learning modalities
- Knowledge of adult learning principles, social learning concepts, facilitation, and learner-centred activities
- Strong user-centric mindset
- Experience in managing multiple concurrent learning solution projects
- Well-proven ability to work in an agile manner within teams
- Strong track record as a design thinker
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.