Paid Parental Leave
Return to Work Policy
Flexible Working Arrangements
Leadership Development Program
Raise Numbers Of Women In Leadership
Internal Women's Networking Group
Equal Pay Initiatives
Cisco is the largest security company on the planet, with a broad portfolio and dominant market incumbency across the majority of our customer's most critical technology and digital investments. Cisco security is the industry's most comprehensive advanced threat protection portfolio that is integrated, pervasive, continuous and open. Cisco's threat-centric approach to security reduces complexity while providing unmatched transparency, continuous control and advanced threat protection across the entire continuum—before, during and after an attack.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re "old" (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do - you can’t put us in a box!
But "Digital Transformation" is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing. Be you, with us!
What You will Do
As a Virtual Sales Specialist (VSS) you will be responsible for all sales of Cisco Security technologies and associated services into a named account list in the Mid-Market segment. You can craft and grow new relationships within the customer base via direct touch to drive revenue growth while ensuring internal alignment. You will identify major projects within the largest accounts and running activities to improve product and services revenue.
1. Working for assigned territories e.g. Thailand, Vietnam and some other ASEAN countries as Security Sale Specialist.
2. Develop and lead security account plans and strategies for each assigned account using all available resources (executive sponsors, marketing, technical, services, Cisco on Cisco, etc).
3. Drive revenue growth through new project identification, creation, and attach opportunities. Drive Umbrella, Duo, SecureX, platform strategy and software led approach. Forecast and report activity accurately in line with expectations.
4. Provide customers and partners with pricing and configurations to meet their needs as required. Craft high-level relationships within assigned existing accounts to win incremental product and service business. Partner closely with technical resources to ensure technical perfection in all positioning, competitive analysis, proposals, and exchanges.
5. Team with Cisco authorized channel partners on sales opportunities bringing to bear their capabilities where appropriate. Direct touch sales combined with experience working in a matrixed organization.
Role & Responsibilities
Applying solution-selling methodologies to improve corporate revenue growth. Track record of closing both tactical and strategic opportunities. Good all-round knowledge of Security Market.
Validated/Quantifiable track record of over-achievement. Able to build and implement an account plan which factors in a total systems-based security approach. Adept at communicating with a largely technical audience.
Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, dedicated with ability to succeed in a dynamic environment. You are a Self-starter, bold and takes ownership, High level of attention to detail.
The  fascinating  things  about this job
・Building your career as a Security Sales Specialist
・Working in Thai and English in a global organization
・Various career path in Cisco globally
・Flexible work style (including Work from Home)
・BS, BA or equivalent.
・Minimum 2 years experience selling complex cloud and software-based solutions such as network security (IPS, Firewall, VPN, MFA and related technologies) or Network and Systems management solutions.
・Native level Tai and appropriate level of English communication skill to communicate with the colleague.
・Strong leadership to contribute team growth.
・Proactively self-learning motivation to catch up new technologies and products.
・Aside from minimum qualification, Network infrastructure relevant knowledge.
・Experience of working in English
・Communicate actively in other languages in ASEAN countries e.g. Vietnamese
・Strong aspiration to self-growth in global organization