Interested in being challenged and appreciated while embarking in a dynamic career? In an environment where colleagues become friends, where managers actively coach and where creativity and ambition are valued?
Who You Are
If you enjoy selling in a changing environment, are achievement-oriented and believe in performance rewards for exceeding annual sales goals though strong collaboration with partners and internal stakeholders, we have a place for you.
What You’ll Do
The Virtual Partner Account Manager (VPAM) is responsible for managing a portfolio of Cisco Partners from a planning, enablement and partner development perspective. Simply, you will be helping our Partners grow their business with Cisco. This will require both a proactive approach to developing the overall business as well as being highly reactive and available in responding to partner queries and requests for information. This role is in one of the most exciting and dynamic parts of the company, Global Virtual Sales (GVSE) Organisation.
- Be the primary day to day point of contact for those partners managed in terms of Planning, Partner enablement and development, and any other sales / non-sales opportunity-specific queries
• Execution of Cisco Programs, both rebate and investment, aligned to drive a mutually beneficial partnership. Within your territory, you will identify your partners unique differentiation, skill sets, capabilities and growth potential with a view to maximise the revenue opportunity for Cisco.
• Drive, manage and support on Marketing campaigns, both bespoke and related to the Partner Plus program (as relevant). Facilitate the securing of funding for Marketing initiatives with the relevant stakeholders, and act as the internal Cisco coordination point for Marketing AM’s within the partner’s organisation
• Services and Training - identify any gaps in partner knowledge base/qualifications and educate the partners on all available sales and technical training resources within Cisco. Facilitate enrolment to any relevant training programs.
• Cisco Certifications/Specialisations – Identify the optimal strategic path for each partner across architectures and Customer Xperience Business Units, and offer guidance on the process of achievement. Be proactive in helping the partners renew relevant certifications/specialisations.
• For your partners you will build partner mindshare and increase of Cisco’s share of wallet by executing above listed activities.
- You will ensure all your partners understand Cisco’s goals and initiatives relevant to the current architectural and strategic business direction of the organisation.
- For your Strategic Partners, you will engage and influence at all levels, from Executive Management, Sales, Technical and Solution Creation areas of the business.
- Orchestrate teaming by acting as a conduit between Cisco Sales force and architecture teams and that of your partners.
- The Global Virtual Sales and Customer Success organization is one of Cisco’s fastest growing sales teams and is the talent engine for Cisco Sales with diverse and motivated teams that consistently deliver profitable growth.
We serve our customer life-cycle through a series of selling motions to drive higher value and an optimal experience from Cisco solutions. We are a dynamic and international team that brings excitement to the sales floor every day. We connect Cisco customers with solutions that can transform their businesses and change the world for the better.
We will provide you with a platform for success including: coaching, training and on-the-job learning that will strongly support you in both your career development and advancement. You will discover an innovative, flexible and award-winning working environment leveraging the latest Cisco technology to enable and empower you to perform to the very best of your abilities. Our teams adapt quickly to respond to market changes and we are all highly encouraged to give back to our local communities.
• Building Influential Relationships: Working collaboratively with customers, channel partners, and account team members to meet business goals and objectives; using appropriate communication methods to influence others and establish relationships.
Forecasting and Pipeline Management: Applying knowledge of sales trends, market drivers, and key partner issues and opportunities to do strategic account planning; establishing, prioritising, executing, and monitoring a course of action to accomplish broad territory objectives and sales strategies; using knowledge to identify and cultivate future sales opportunities to build a strong pipeline.
• Partner Focus: Supporting partners during the sales process; seeking and taking appropriate actions on partner requirements while balancing business needs; resolving difficult issues in a timely and professional manner; taking responsibility for partner satisfaction and loyalty.
• Negotiation: Effectively reach outcomes that gain the agreement and acceptance of all parties by using legitimate data, objective criteria to support the business objectives.
• CXO Relevancy: Adding value by proactively identifying business opportunities for the partner, conveying a firm understanding of the partners business and political drivers, displaying executive presence by building rapport and credibility; effectively influencing other people to accept a solution; clearly connecting solutions to business needs.
• Critical Thinking: Identifying and understanding issues, problems, and opportunities; comparing data from different sources to address sales challenges and new opportunities; taking courses of action based on sound analysis and judgment that appropriately consider customer and partner business capabilities and issues, available facts, constraints, competitive circumstances and probable consequences.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation.