The Finance & Admin Business Analyst is essential to the ongoing profitable operations for one of the most globally recognized and respected companies in the world. By overseeing our financial activities, you will enable IBM to continue to bring to market ground-breaking innovations such as Artificial Intelligence, Cognitive Solutions, Cloud Infrastructure, and Blockchain technologies, to name a few.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Reviews/validate Invoice received inputs invoices details into ERP, Process wire /EFT Payment, create/Amend new or existing customer data in ERP, manage vendor/supplier queries, perform vendor reconciliations and reports based on agreed deadlines with the client.
- Performance directly contributes to the delivery of Key Performance Indicator (KPI) which measures how the activities are based on agreed targets.
- Provides support to continuous improvement initiative.
- Provide training, education to junior team members, learn new process from the client or third party, and understand Exception, cerate DTP & Amend DTP with updates
- Performs ad-hoc tasks as identified by the Team lead.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience)
- Minimum of 1 year relevant work experience (finance and accounting)
- Strong soft skills including proven ability to turn frustrated customers into happy customers, and communicate to employees at all levels within the organization
- Excellent communication skills including full working knowledge of written and spoken English
- Ability to work night shift hours to support US business hours (for MNL resources only)
- Experience working with finance or accounting-related products
- Attention to detail with the ability to effectively multitask and work independently
- Experience with Google Docs suite of products
- Previous experience with a major service ticket or incident management system (i.e. Remedy, Track-IT) is a plus
- Additional languages are a plus
- Knowledgeable in creating desktop procedures (DTP)
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Above average English communication skills
- Confident user of MS Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Open Office)