Citi is more than a global financial services company. It’s an engine for progress. Join us, and you’ll have the chance to get involved in progress in all its shapes and forms, right across the world. From the micro to the macro, from Australia to Zambia, the work we do has real positive impact. Wherever you are and whatever you do, progress starts here.
We’ve built a world famous, trusted brand over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. And today, our influence continues to grow: with financial operations in 160 countries and 100 currencies. We have 200 million different clients, including some of the biggest names in the industries, sectors, businesses and governments that we serve every day. It all adds up to an exciting place to be for talented, ambitious people who want to build a truly remarkable career.
The Service Analyst 1 is an entry-level position responsible for executing day to day customer service activities, while ensuring adherence to Citi’s policies and guidelines, in coordination with the Customer Service function. The overall objective is to resolve client inquiries and issues and to provide on-going customer support.
- Assist with the administration of compliance procedures and control systems for the business review department, including monitoring, researching and responding to compliance related inquiries across all product lines
- Ensure accuracy of research and compliance advice provided to members of sales force team
- Develop information regarding required changes in reports and procedures
- Assist with the preparation of written and verbal reports for senior management on compliance program status, issues, trends and concerns
- Support sales force and management by implementing recommendations concerning changes, improvements and enhancements
- Apply knowledge of how the team interacts with others in order to accomplish Customer Service goals
- Fulfilling the clients’ necessities while providing an exceptional client experience is the expected behavior from all our employees and it will be measured by specific metrics.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Previous relevant experience preferred
- Series 6 and 26 License.
- Fundamental understanding of industry regulations in the US and Canada, extensive understanding of systems, products and culture
- Proven knowledge of securities, insurance and mortgage lending laws and regulations as they apply to sales practice issues affecting the sales force
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Influencing and relationship management skills
- Proven ability to creatively solve problems
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
Citi Return To Work Programme Welcomes You If You Have:
- Taken a career break of 6 months or more*
- A degree or higher educational qualifications
- Relevant working experience
- Those currently working are also welcomed to apply
**When you are being redirected to Citibank career site, please make sure to choose “Halfthesky” under “Job Boards” when you fill in “How Did You Hear About Us?*” field, so we can follow up on your application directly with the Recruiter who’s responsible for the role.