Citi is more than a global financial services company. It’s an engine for progress. Join us, and you’ll have the chance to get involved in progress in all its shapes and forms, right across the world. From the micro to the macro, from Australia to Zambia, the work we do has real positive impact. Wherever you are and whatever you do, progress starts here.
We’ve built a world famous, trusted brand over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. And today, our influence continues to grow: with financial operations in 160 countries and 100 currencies. We have 200 million different clients, including some of the biggest names in the industries, sectors, businesses and governments that we serve every day. It all adds up to an exciting place to be for talented, ambitious people who want to build a truly remarkable career.
The Account Mgmt Sr Specialist is a strategic professional who stays abreast of developments within own field and contributes to directional strategy by considering their application in own job and the business. Recognized technical authority for an area within the business. Requires basic commercial awareness. There are typically multiple people within the business that provide the same level of subject matter expertise. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external customers. Significant impact on the area through complex deliverables. Provides advice and counsel related to the technology or operations of the business. Work impacts an entire area, which eventually affects the overall performance and effectiveness of the sub-function/job family.
- Interface with a portfolio of Clients to develop an understanding of their operating procedures, organization structures and needs in identifying and supporting the delivery Citi Products
- Work closely in partnership with Sales and Coverage partners, focusing on revenue expansion and revenue realization through cross sell opportunities
- Responsible for driving deals through Implementation ensuring ramp up of revenue from deals implemented and monitoring revenues to ensure retention of existing revenue, manage and report attrition across client portfolio
- Be the client advocate in managing the Citi network, +100 countries to ensure client satisfaction:
- Identify and coordinate new cross-sell opportunities within own portfolio
- Drive revenue realization on deals implemented in partnership with the Sales Team and Implementations
- Develop and maintain industry knowledge
- Penetrate client organization and cultivate client contacts working with the Sales Specialist, Operations and Client Delivery to deliver superior client satisfaction
- Track all deals pending Implementation with Client Delivery and Operations partners
- Work in partnership with Global / Regional Solution Sales Specialist in the preparation and delivery, where applicable of Relationship Reviews
- Review, screen and co-ordinate timely responses to all clients related enquiries either personally or through redirecting to CEM, Service, ops or appropriate Product Specialists
- Build effective network working closely with overseas Citibank branches to be client advocate
- Co-ordinate and oversee (in partnership with Operations) the updating of customer account and/or product structures.
- Ensure CITIKYC/AML requirements met for new business opportunities and work in partnership with Operations and Implementations to ensure deals implemented and support provided to the client where necessary to drive revenue realization
- Assist with client communication of product migrations, regulatory changes and market updates for portfolio
- Coordinate and work closely with Sales Specialists for client Relationship Reviews and call briefing memos
- Responsible for monthly revenue analysis ensuring MIS systems accurately reflects account profitability; prepare summaries and forecasts communicating findings.
- Ensure AML enquiries handled promptly and thoughtfully ensuring adherence to Citi policies.
- Work with Global partners to ensure references are provided
- Drive the Service Quality Process at the client level
- Provide client feedback on product, process and service needs
- Take ownership, lead and track specific customer issues/problems including pricing and billing issues and work with the customer and internal departments until issues are resolved
- Work in close partnership with control functions such as Legal, Compliance, Market and Credit Risk, Audit, Finance in order to ensure appropriate governance and control infrastructure
- Build a culture of responsible finance, good governance and supervision, expense discipline and ethics
- Appropriately assess risk/reward of transactions when making business decisions
- Be familiar with and adhere to Citi’s Code of Conduct and the Plan of Supervision for Global Markets and Securities Services
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- University Degree
- Proven track record of successful client focused activity, Back Office Cash Management or Trade Operations Experience
- Advanced problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Committed, Trusted team player
- High energy and initiative
- Time Management and Organizational Skills
- Bachelor’s/University degree, Master’s degree preferred