Citi's Treasury and Trade Solutions (TTS) provides integrated cash management, working capital and trade finance solutions to multinational corporations, financial institutions and public sector organizations around the globe. With the industry's most comprehensive suite of digitally enabled platforms, tools and analytics, TTS leads the way in delivering innovative and tailored solutions to clients.
Based on the belief that client experience is the driver of sustainable differentiation, TTS has focused its efforts on transforming its business to deliver a seamless, end-to-end client experience through digital capabilities, client advocacy, network management and service delivery across the entire organization. You can learn more about TTS here
The Business Manager is a management level position responsible for accomplishing results through the management of a professional team or department. The COO’s office team drives the overall strategic and administrative activities of the business. This role is to support the Asia TTS COO’s office in formulating business strategies to facilitate the underlying growth, drive new initiatives and improve business processes across the region.
We are looking for an out-of-box thinker who is quick with data and storyboard visualization. Someone who can help shape and support the changing landscape of the Transaction Banking business through the COO's office
- Assist leadership and stakeholders with developing projects, determining strategies, and defining/providing metrics and drive implementation of business-driven projects across functions, working closely with relevant senior leadership
- Understand and review Asia TTS P&L together with finance colleagues. Analyze trends, determine actions and work with regional product heads in implementing these actions.
- Identify leading performance indicators and other drivers to support TTS Asia Executive Committee decisions - in time of frequent change and complex operating environment.
- Develop monthly reports and analytics used to identify revenue drivers and industry trends.
- Deliver presentation materials (with high-end quality and originality) to support regional TTS Management’s regular executive updates.
- Formulate Expense and Productivity initiatives based on in-depth expense analysis; Implement and monitor those vs productivity targets.
- Analyze and understand Charge Out expense (allocations), formulate a framework to monitor drivers, including headcount which determine key changes in allocations. Establish an environment of “no surprise” in allocation expenses.
- Working with product, sales and implementation – formulate Must Win Battles and goals applicable across AP TTS population and effective ways to measure them. Incorporate the review vs targets in the regular management process with supporting materials.
- Understand and manage TTS Asia Headcount within budget, work with HR to plan forward based on attrition and hiring needs analysis. Monitor and support the regional hiring process.
- Provide input into, recommend and drive automation, business analytics, digitization, technology change and process improvements to drive business growth. Build data visualization insights such as dashboards to communicate analytics result to stakeholders
- Assist in identifying & driving process improvement opportunities within TTS products, sales and implementation.
- Assist in driving the TTS Regional Management process per Operating calendar.
- Ability to translate data into insights and insights into actions
- Ability to translate strategy, priorities and initiatives in an effective management presentation/ execution.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, high sensitivity to figures, accuracy and attention to details and the ability to communicate and influence at all levels
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with Executive Committee members including Regional TTS Head
- In-depth analysis with interpretive thinking will be required. Applies ingenuity and creativity to problem analysis and resolution for complicated and/or unique situations
- An influencer who communicates clearly and frequently to both technical analysts and non-technical business leaders
- Bring an innovative, “out of the box’ approach to improvise on existing processes
- Willingness to take ownership and accountability to execute and deliver on goals; strong commitment to high quality standards. Able to treat information in the strictest confidence
- Preferably 6-12 years of experience in either financial industry or business management experience in other industries.
- Experience with partnership management, business development, strategic planning and developing materials including presentations for senior leadership
- Demonstrated expertise of Microsoft Office product suite; basic macro coding experience and proficiency in Microsoft Access and PowerPoint preferred
- Experience in project management, data analytics, data visualization or data science accreditation is a plus
- Excellent organization skills, with the ability to work under pressure and prioritize within tight deadlines
- Ability to work as part of a team, with a high degree of collaboration with cross functional teams
- Bachelor's/University degree
- Chance to be part of a changing business environment undertaking a Digital First approach
- Opportunity to work and influence senior-most leaders, decision makers in Citi's Regional Transaction Banking business
- Be part of a leading bank with one of the biggest networks with focus on talent and mobility
- Be able to own and independently drive certain projects/ processes
- Be part of a dynamic and diverse team with innovation/ automation at the forefront
Citi Return To Work Programme Welcomes You If You Have:
- Taken a career break of 6 months or more*
- A degree or higher educational qualifications
- Relevant working experience
- Those currently working are also welcomed to apply
**When you are being redirected to Citibank career site, please make sure to choose “Halfthesky” under “Job Boards” when you fill in “How Did You Hear About Us?*” field, so we can follow up on your application directly with the Recruiter who’s responsible for the role.