The Third Party Risk Management officer is an intermediate-level position responsible for will be responsible for Outsourcing enablement. The role is critical to ensure compliance of ISG to local regulatory requirements in Singapore, and the relevant Cross Border Data Clearance which exist in Singapore.
- The person will ensure that outsourcing approvals are obtained for Singapore ISG outsourcing initiatives and that Citi is compliant to all the in-country regulatory requirements and Citi policies pertaining to outsourcing.
- The individual would be responsible for the annual due diligence of approved outsourcing proposals, and would also be responsible for centralized monitoring and tracking
- As part of this the individual would be working on the necessary documentation and would need to liaise with Technology leads, Product partners, Compliance, Legal, Cross Border Data Clearance team, Country outsourcing, Procurement etc.
- In addition, the individual would also drive other governance related and risk and control initiatives for ISG.
- Lead and support other due diligence and third-party management related activities
- Ensure timely escalation of risks and issues to relevant contact points
- Representation in various local / site level forums
- Additionally, role will be responsible to support ISG Singapore site head for ISG Tech project management
It is an added advantage to have exposure in assisting management in maintaining of stakeholder, systems and user entitlements records as well as help tracking and escalating risks.
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.