Our People & Places Solutions business – reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the “why” of what we do – the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology – we’re integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart environments of tomorrow.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
At Jacobs, we know that when it comes to a world that’s smarter, more connected and more sustainable, digital solutions are an important thread linking it all together.
In our digital advisory work, we’re leveraging innovative technologies and big data analytics to solve the world’s most critical challenges. From shaping the safer cities of tomorrow, to protecting against climate change – we’re combining diverse talents with deep client-application experience and digital intelligence to deliver solutions that connect people and places with the means to work smarter and live better, and make an enduring, positive difference in the world.
- Responsible in assisting the Project Managers, Team Leaders and the other staff for various TEKLA structural detailing/modelling project services drawings to ensure that all structural detailing/modelling compliance aspects are being met in relation to the relevant codes, projects specifications and requirements in accordance to Jacobs standards.
- Responsible in assisting for the structural detailing and modelling plans, drawings and other documents for Jacob’s clients and erection of structural members used in the clients’ projects on buildings, industrial, horizontal structures and other client structures agreed with Jacobs. Encode structural related activities, interpreting and visualizing drawing applications, operational files and manage them in accordance with Service Level Agreement and Standards.
- Properly develop and record all detailing/modelling services on detailed related-drawings and assist the other team members to meet business center requirements in line with organizational standards based on the client provided information. Ability to meet deadlines on a regular basis while maintaining a high level of accuracy and quality. Capable of accurately checking the work of other detailers.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers while demonstrating courteous and professional office etiquette. Ensures project task assigned are being within budget/schedule. Perform other functions from time to time assigned in behalf of Jacobs client’s requirements. Demonstrates behaviors consistent with Jacobs Shared Values.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- With Relevant Bachelor's/College degree in Engineering, Industrial Technology, or equivalent Drafting Technology diploma, years of experience in Tekla detailing / modelling. Previous experience in transmission tower projects is preferred.
Jacobs. A world where you can.
From our inclusive employee networks, to our positive mental health champions – we’re committed to driving a culture of caring where you can be you. Joining Jacobs not only connects you locally but globally – and together, our diverse perspectives and unique backgrounds power our collective strength. We collaborate and share! By supporting one another, we all succeed.
With safety and flexibility always top of mind, we’ve gone beyond traditional ways of working so you have the support, means and space to maximise your potential. You’ll uncover flexible working arrangements, benefits and opportunities to do good too –from participating in our global giving and volunteering program, to exploring new and inventive ways to help our clients make the world a better place. No matter what drives you, you’ll discover how you can cultivate, nurture and achieve your goals – all at a single global company.
At Jacobs, we’re challenging today to reinvent tomorrow by solving the world’s most critical problems for thriving cities, resilient environments, mission-critical outcomes, operational advancement, scientific discovery and cutting-edge manufacturing, turning abstract ideas into realities that transform the world for good. With $13 billion in revenue and a talent force of more than 55,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, technical, scientific and project delivery for the government and private sector.