We are seeking a professional, outcome and solution oriented, self-reliant and self-motivated individual with high experience in estimating and delivering complex and integrated security solutions to commercial customers to lead the ELV (IBMS, Fire &Security) and Networking Pre-sale design and estimation for Hong Kong.
What you will do:
Help sales team win profitable deals by providing technical design and estimation expertise and leadership in complex security solutions. Responsible for providing direction for ELV (IBMS, Fire &Security) and Networking business sales support resources across Hong Kong assigned to his/her group, including the project planning, design, estimation and documentation of JCI projects. Maintains engineering integrity of all projects, ensures quality, on-time and standardized delivery of proposals. Collaborates with ELV Domain, IBMS, Fire, Security and Networking domain sales leaders across Hong Kong and come up with advanced solutions for the customers. Works with other CoE Managers to ensure timely and accurate completion of all CoE related functions.
How you will do it:
- Plans, implements and manages the activities of the CoE team responsible for the timely and profitable design and pricing of IBMS, Fire, Security and Networking solutions sales estimates.
- In conjunction with the CoE leadership team, develops and maintains the long term sales support strategy.
- Implements standardized best practices and tools across HK IBMS, Fire, Security and Networking pre-sale design and estimation teams.
- Works with JCI Sales Managers, Consultants, and Architects to come up with accurate pre-sale design solutions and estimation for the opportunity
- Complements sales force by developing value added engineering designs to varied applications of systems providing the best competitive solution
- Ensures consistency of field installation delivery through proper hand-off of design plans and other documents as required.
- Establishes and maintains a high level of quality design functionality to customers for maximum retention.
- Works with Training Manager and Products team to ensure CoE team capabilities and certification levels on the both JCI and Local offerings to match sales initiatives and goals.
- Hiring and Staffing.
What we look for:
- Proven team leader capabilities and supervision experience in dealing with large integrated IBMS, Fire, Security and Networking projects and programs.
- Excellent OEM / Vendor local connect.
- Customer focus and service oriented, Excellent people skills, persuasive and ability to make decisions individually and as part of a team
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills with ability to present to senior level executives & Entrepreneurial attitude, leadership abilities and ability to be a team player at all levels.
- Work closely with the sales team, help them in attending customer meeting and increase the win rate.
- Ability to influence customers.
- Expertise in codes and standards
- Multiple language skills preferred (English and another)
- Demonstrated problem solving ability.
- Up to 50% Travel