There’s never been a more exciting time to join us. It's a time of incredible progress at DuPont — a time of momentum. It's the time for change makers, for the doers and pioneers, to create essential innovations the world needs. We bring insights and innovations that address the trends that are shaping our world today and putting us on a path towards sustainable development. Why wait for a better future? Invent a better n:ow.
INTRODUCTION TO THE ROLE
This is a technical position that required you to work in the water solutions business to actively promote various filtration and separations products. The role involves customer interaction, product promotion, technical training & troubleshooting, project simulations, laboratory and/or field trials to benchmark various products vs competition in different application environments and utilize the data generated for customer interactions and product qualifications.
You will have a Bachelor’s degree in chemistry or engineering, with at least 5 years of working experience in the water industry. You will come from technical services or R&D background. OEM experience in advantageous.
You are a highly self-motivated and organised individual, with excellent interpersonal communication skills. You come with strong leadership and influencing skill. You are also skilled in business and technical presentation.
• Identify and tap opportunities for innovation product and solution offering to various customers via collaboration with sales and R&D team
• Provide and extend technical support to customers, be their trusted technical advisor in modelling and solutioning design, offer both pre- and post-sales support
• Active participation in customer seminars, exhibitions, webinars, dealer meetings, etc to identify, pursue and commercialize new products and generate new business across the key markets and customers
• Strong collaboration across functional teams, including sales, marketing, R&D, customer services, supply chain, just to name a few
• Manage customers and partners troubleshooting efforts to understand root cause of the query, and be the solution provider through internal collaborations
• Participate and work on new product development by taking lab and field trials to generate and validate product performance data
• Understand global and regional business strategies, and actively share back local business dynamic and trend to support strategy execution with sales and marketing team
YOUR EXPERIENCE & COMPETENCIES
• Self-motivated individual with experience leading various technical development as well as customer related technical qualification projects
• Strong collaborator who can work well with both technical and business partners on projects, prioritize activities and share findings promptly, with efficient documentation skill
• Experienced and ability to implement industry best practices of work and personal safety, while performing a variety of pilot tests. Knowledgeable about standard methods
• Good communication skills, both in writing and verbally
• Good technology skills, with ability to learn various modelling tools in designing various water treatment systems, and bring in ideas to present the outcomes in an improved way for communication with customers.
• Willingness to travel within South East Asia region for various business-related activities up to 30-50% of time