The IT Lead /Service specialist based out of Singapore will play a leadership role for Technical services CRM Commercial projects. In this role, he/she is responsible for working with business analysts, developers and stakeholders to design and implement CRM solutions. He/She will play a crucial role in various aspects of the CRM integration and implementation including architecture, design, system testing, and user acceptance testing. He/She will lead the effort to document technical requirements, architecture, and design of deployment and integration of the CRM solution. As a lead, He/she will guide and mentor developers and always communicate closely with the rest of the technology development teams, including keeping stakeholders informed of technical progress and risks. The IT Lead - CRM reports directly to CRM regional manager.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Setting standards for the development and integration of the CRM solution
- Design CRM application and integrations.
- Design & implement APIs and web-based interfaces
- Work closely with the Enterprise Architecture team, implementation partners, 3rd party vendors and other technology teams to ensure right design standards and procedures are in place to support the CRM application development.
- Recommend cost effective technology solutions for business challenges
- Communicate development status on a regular basis to Regional service owner, Application Development and stakeholders, escalating any identified risks
- Manage a team of developers
- Work across multiple BT, Architecture, PL and TS groups to define and deliver innovation solutions
- Accountable for cross-stable team communication
- Single point of contact for SFE/CRM Solutions, vendors, and enterprise platform owners
- Understands core internal IT products and ability to drive business value
- Engage and work with BTLs/Domain Leads and multi product line leaders to shape & design IT solutions
Business Process Improvement
- Work across multiple business technology and product line groups to define and deliver innovative solutions
- Apply Rapid Value Realization (RVR) for new technology solutions & work with Product Owners to ensure the development of a product vision, roadmap and backlog
Leadership by influence
- Lead cross functional teams to drive them to a solution that addresses the business needs
- High level of flexibility to ensure responsibility for the shape and design of projects required throughout any multi area of the business and cross PLs solutions
- Communicate within the technical and business environments with ability to interpret, develop and present information to multiple audiences
The Technology Solution Lead (SFE) will be a Subject Matter expert in SFDC platform solutions offered throughout Johnson & Johnson Technology
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of Information Technology, Computer Science, Business or related field.
Required Years of Related Experience:
- Business Experience: Minimum 5 years of Business Experience.
- Technical Experience: Minimum 10 years of relevant Information Technology systems development and integration experience. At least five years of Salesforce.com development experience as well as experience in systems integration environments with large, complex third party solutions
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrative success with large Salesforce.com /integration project
- Salesforce certifications Mandatory – Admin and Admin advanced, Sales cloud Consultant , Service cloud Consultant, Community cloud consultant, Platform developer-1, Platform developer-2, Marketing cloud Email specialist and Consultant, System Architect, Technical Architect, Mulesoft developer certification
- Excellent knowledge of Salesforce.com architecture and data model
- Proven mentorship of development team direct reports preferred
- Experience in Agile development methodologies