As a Business Sales & Delivery Executive, you will support IBM’s consistent growth by bringing to the table your business development, sales, account management, and delivery skills. Picture yourself working with a highly motivated, highly successful team with a proven sales record in IBM’s top technologies. If you’re ready to bring insights and experience in areas such as IoT, Blockchain and digital transformation, we are ready to offer you a best in class career development.
Your Role and Responsibilities
We are seeking individuals with a passion for transforming clients into a better future and that possess a blend of general business and technology strategy skills. In this role, the Security Specialist Consultant will design, develop and integrate solutions using best practice technologies, tools, techniques and products to defend against web-based or electronic attacks, and protect complex networks and applications targeted at our critical clients. Projects you could be working on relate to Cloud management services, Internet of Things, Mobile development and testing, and enterprise application development and maintenance. This individual may also work as the initial contact in a cross IBM brand opportunity, so they will need to build and manage relationships and have the ability to represent IBM's broad technology strategy capabilities.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Focus on application security and secure engineering capabilities, tools and processes
- Provide application security consulting to the squad and internal development teams on topics such as integration, remediation, testing, etc.
- Contribute to the day-to-day development, implementation, monitoring and operational support of managed solutions and service provider relationships
- Engage in information security projects that evaluate existing security services and propose modifications and additional services and capabilities to meet any gaps identified
- Resolve or escalate issues impacting security services and service adoption
- Proactively identify areas for improvement and develop plans to address
- Assist in the creation of metrics for measuring service success and business value
- Assisting the development of Strategy and Solutions for Business Transformation through Cloud, DevOps, and Lean Startup practices
- Envisioning of future cloud trends, cloud technology solutions, and impact on business value realization
- Anticipating client business and technology needs and objectives
- Building relationships with business leaders internally as well as externally
- Leading external engagement of team through conferences and seminars
- This position may require significant global travel.
Required Professional and Technical Expertise:
- 5+ years of security experience with particular focus on application security, web application security and secure engineering.
- At least 5 years of experience in designing and delivering technology transformation, security or Cloud projects
- At least 5 years of experience building relationships with senior leaders (CxO)
- At least 5 years of experience developing project plans
- At least 3 years of experience in a minimum of 2 major industry segments
- At least 2 years experience with cloud computing technologies, such as software, infrastructure and platform-as-a-service, containers and serverless
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise:
- At least 3 years experience in one or more of the following security domains:
- Security Intelligence & Operations Consulting (SIOC); Data Security; Identity & Access Management, Infrastructure and Endpoint Security (IES), and/or Security Strategy Risk and Compliance (SSRC).Knowledge in Network Design and Security, Web or Custom Application Development, Mobile Development, Software Engineering, Identity and Authentication Technology.
- At least 2 year experience in Management Consulting and Systems Integration and/or Managed Security Services