At HubSpot, we believe that our values live in our hearts, not our hallways. We want to build a company where people feel empowered to do their best work, wherever they are. Our Singapore office is located in the CBD, however this role is open to flexible work options based anywhere in Singapore.
The Professional Services team at HubSpot exists to build impactful customer relationships and provide innovative and strategic technical advice. We’re looking for the next Technical Consultant to join the team and support Professional Services customers.
In this role you get to:
- Work directly with customers to build business relationships and help solve their ongoing HubSpot implementation, integration, and support needs.
- Apply problem solving and solution design skills to remedy internal roadblocks for customers, enabling them to get the maximum value from the HubSpot software.
- Consult on advanced HubSpot usage, front-end work, and client integration needs.
- Continuously provide HubSpot product training and collaborate with other teams to support customer success.
- Partner with an Inbound Consultant on shared customers to manage their strategic and technical requirements.
We are looking for people who:
- Has familiarity with HTTP and REST API concepts
- Has the proven ability to learn & communicate technical concepts.
- Possesses strong written & verbal communication skills to effectively maintain relationships with clients.
- Has knowledge of common CRM or Marketing Automation system functionality
What are the benefits?
- Unlimited Vacation & Global Week of Rest
- Flexible work options (Learn more here)
- Five-Year sabbatical (four-week paid sabbatical with the equivalent of USD$5K Bonus)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental and life insurance)
- Tuition Reimbursement and Employee Development of up to $5,000 USD per annum
- The Free books program
- Primary Caregiver Leave of 16 weeks and Secondary Caregiver Leave for 6 weeks
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you.
Important COVID-19 Guidance (For candidates applying to roles in the United States):
Per HubSpot’s policy all employees who wish to work @office or @flex or to visit an office in-person must be fully-vaccinated. At this time, @remote employees are not required to be vaccinated.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #2 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2022, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.