The Team assistant will support both the Talent Acquisition Hub Manager - AsPac & TA Manager - IST and a wide range of administrative and coordination support tasks for the whole TA team in Singapore.
- You will organises domestic and international travel arrangements, including obtaining visas/appropriate travel permits etc
- Work on and support on reporting for Talent Acquisition function based on requests
- Communicates and/or coordinates with various individuals and/or departments on agreed agenda.
- Ensures files are maintained and up-to-date and material is easily retrievable. Handle relative payments and keep record of budget & expenses.
- Executes detailed next steps from a basic request or limited information; anticipates future situations and dedicatedly plans ahead to meet them
- Displays a high degree of availability and timely responsiveness to demands of position
- Ad-hoc project and event support in experienced hires, campus recruitment events or involved in talent attraction activities
- Other duties and projects as assigned; the role may vary dependent upon business needs.
We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We have 75,000 employees in 80 countries, working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day. We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join us, and be part of what we can accomplish together. Our supply and trading business connects BP to the world’s traded markets for oil, gas, power refinery feedstocks and currencies. We market BP’s equity crude oil and natural gas, import feedstocks for our refinery system and buy products to meet marketing demand. We offer a combination of unique expertise in physical supply and trading, innovative financial structures, and world-class analytics to deliver long-term value, from wellhead to end customer