Do you see people as more than a skillset? So do we.
You’ve got an eye for talent and an instinct for finding the right person for any job. We’ll trust your judgment and give you the freedom to recruit next-generation leaders, as you build on our reputation as an employer that values people and rewards talent.
As a Talent Acquisition Consultant, you are responsible for the implementation of Global or Area recruiting programs and provides recruiting administration support to the Manager, Talent Acquisition. You will provide guidance and interpretation to Avanade's regions and conducts research and analysis as requested and act as a liaison to the human resources and regional teams. Addition, you will ensure the completion of recruiting forms and candidate files.
Day to day, you will:
- Partner with Hiring Manager to define general candidate requirements (prior experience, needed skills, education, compensation ranges, etc.)
- Develop sophisticated sourcing strategies and sources qualified candidates, leveraging multiple mediums (e.g., job postings, job fairs, etc.)
- Ensure recruiting process, interviews, and documentation are in compliance with Avanade Recruitment standards
- Deliver appropriate communication / message to candidates and applicants when appropriate; help others do the same
- Ensure completion of recruiting forms and candidate file
- Partner with Talent Acquisition team, HR team, and external groups to facilitate efficient and effective recruiting process
- Monitor performance and status metrics; communicate status and roadblocks up to recruiting leadership; act as point of escalation
- Use internal recruiting systems; track progress against plans and make adjustments as required
- Contribute to various initiatives and special projects as needed (i.e., instruct interviewer training) with support of Talent Acquisition Leadership
You will Bring:
- Great presentation, communication, active listening, and story-telling skills
- Demonstrate understanding of the hiring profiles
- Familiarity and comfort with high tech and fast paced culture
- Can build and manage relationships with colleagues and customers
- Experience recruiting applicants with ""hot"" (tech) skills a plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft technologies and solutions
- Developed skills in negotiation, persuasions research
- Developed knowledge of the variety of recruiting channels
Preferred Education Background:
You will likely possess a bachelor’s degree in HR, Business recommended
Preferred Years of Work Experience:
You will likely have 5+ years of recruiting-related experience in an internal or agency setting
What we offer you
Come for the distinctive experiences you have helping forward-thinking corporations, non-profits, and governments push the boundaries of digital innovation. Stay for the limitless learning opportunities that encourage you to master Microsoft and pursue big ideas. Enjoy ambitious growth for yourself as part of Avanade’s people-first culture with benefits like employee share purchasing, flexible work arrangements, a commitment to diversity and inclusion, and competitive pay.