At Jacobs, we push the limits of what’s possible to make the world smarter, more connected and more sustainable. In our built environment work, that means designing spaces that foster innovation, cultivate collaboration and drive the next great discovery for humanity.
Bring your creativity, collaborative spirit and extreme attention to detail, and we’ll help you grow, pursue and fulfill what drives you – so we can deliver extraordinary solutions for a better tomorrow, together.
We are seeking an enthusiastic Talent Acquisition Partner to support our growth throughout the APAC region. Partnering with Hiring Managers you will deliver best practice end-to-end recruitment services and create talent pools with a global mindset to ensure Jacobs is equipped with the best talent to drive our international growth. Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Manager, you will be at the forefront of I&D by ensuring our recruitment strategies attract diverse candidates and enhance the overall candidate experience.
You will have significant recruitment experience preferably having worked in a technical or professional services environment. As part of the APAC team, you can expect to be recruiting the following types of roles across the broader region;
- Transport Infrastructure; Road, Rail, Aviation and Ports
- Built Environment; Architecture and Building Services specialising in Hospitals, Education and the Defence sectors
- Water & Environment; EIS, Planning, Cultural Heritage, Contaminated Land and a range of specialty disciplines
- Power & Process Engineering; Generation, Distribution, Renewables, Studies
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Be excited by the opportunity of recruiting for top talent and possess search and sourcing exposure
- Have proactive strategic search experience, ability to manage multiple priorities, desire to work with senior stakeholders and deliver in a fast-paced and high performing environment
- Exceptional interpersonal, negotiation and influencing skills
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- knowledge of HRIS, applicant tracking systems and other HR systems (Taleo preferred)
- Be someone who can easily build strategic relationships with senior leaders and other recruitment professionals around the globe to drive continuous improvement within our executive recruitment capability
Jacobs. A world where you can.
From our inclusive employee networks, to our positive mental health champions – we’re committed to driving a culture of caring where you can be you. Joining Jacobs not only connects you locally but globally – and together, our diverse perspectives and unique backgrounds power our collective strength. We collaborate and share! By supporting one another, we all succeed.
With safety and flexibility always top of mind, we’ve gone beyond traditional ways of working so you have the support, means and space to maximise your potential. You’ll uncover flexible working arrangements, benefits and opportunities to do good too –from participating in our global giving and volunteering program, to exploring new and inventive ways to help our clients make the world a better place. No matter what drives you, you’ll discover how you can cultivate, nurture and achieve your goals – all at a single global company.
At Jacobs, we’re challenging today to reinvent tomorrow by solving the world’s most critical problems for thriving cities, resilient environments, mission-critical outcomes, operational advancement, scientific discovery and cutting-edge manufacturing, turning abstract ideas into realities that transform the world for good. With $13 billion in revenue and a talent force of more than 55,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, technical, scientific and project delivery for the government and private sector.