As a Manager, Talent Acquisition, you will be responsible for daily operation activities in your assigned function or territory. You will be responsible for managing daily operations, defining appropriate programs, planning, and sourcing to meet current and future needs. Additionally, you will also serve as a Career Advisor and lead teams working on medium sized projects
Key Role Responsibilities:
Day to day you will:
- Lead the day-to-day recruitment operations for assigned group.
- Lead, manage, and provide direction to the recruitment team across multiple strategic directions (e.g., sustaining client-recruitment relationships, creating recruiting plans to pipeline for passive talent, etc.)
- Develop creative marketing, and sourcing strategies and techniques, specifically for hard-to-fill, pivotal positions
- Collaborate with global and other regional recruitment leaders to implement key programs that drive group success
- As the functional lead, build and establish a strategic partnership and alignment with the respective group leaders.
- Partner with business leaders to define new and/or update all position job specifications to meet the business climate and demand.
- Participate in HR regional and/or HR global leadership strategic initiatives as needed and be a project lead or a driver for Talent related initiatives.
- Have oversight and responsibility for recruiting data integrity and tracking for the region.
- Provide monthly and quarterly recruitment metrics and scorecards to respective regional leadership as well as to HR global leadership.
- Review/Validate and Delivers in Recruitment Strategy, Sourcing, Recruitment Process. Deliver in Coordination focus areas
Key Role Skill & Capability Requirements:
- Highly knowledgeable of general recruiting principles, practices; demonstrated experience in developing strategic recruiting plans
- Display capability for creative, non-routine sourcing and candidate experience strategies
- Great presentation, communication, active listening, and story-telling skills-Great at building and managing relationships with colleagues and customers
- Experience improving end-to-end recruiting processes and programs Preferred Qualifications
- Experience in an environment recruiting applicants with "hot"; (tech) skills highly valued
- Knowledge of Microsoft technologies and solutions
- Developed skills in negotiation, persuasions research
- Experience acting as direct partner to senior leadership
- Experience working in a matrixed, collaborative environment, particularly consulting
- Certification in behavioral interviewing is a plus.
Preferred Education Background:
You will likely possess a bachelor’s degree in HR, Business or Psychology recommended, advanced degree considered a plus; work experience may substitute
Preferred Years of Work Experience:
You will likely have 6+ years of increasingly diverse or complex recruiting experience
Preferred Years of Management Experience:
1+ years' experience leading people and/or projects
What we offer you
Come for the distinctive experiences you have helping forward-thinking corporations, non-profits, and governments push the boundaries of digital innovation. Stay for the limitless learning opportunities that encourage you to master Microsoft and pursue big ideas. Enjoy ambitious growth for yourself as part of Avanade’s people-first culture with benefits like employee share purchasing, flexible work arrangements, a commitment to diversity and inclusion, and competitive pay.