There’s never been a more exciting time to join us. It's a time of incredible progress at DuPont — a time of momentum. It's the time for change makers, for the doers and pioneers, to create essential innovations the world needs. We aren’t just creating a better future, we’re working together to invent a better now. We bring insights and innovations that address the trends that are shaping our world today and putting us on a path towards sustainable development. Why wait for a better future? Invent a better n:ow.
Bring your best self and join us in uncovering insights that will transform the world.
ABOUT THE ROLE
DuPont Talent Acquisition team is seeking to add a member to its team!
You are an experienced Talent Acquisition partner who has experience hiring across Asia Pacific, including Singapore and China. You own the full recruiting lifecycle. You serve as the focal point of contact for both candidates and hiring teams. You are our brand ambassador with great candidate engagement skill. You are a great communicator with our internal business leaders.
- Experience in full recruiting lifecycle
- Conduct intake meetings and regular updates with hiring teams
- Source, select, engage, interview candidates for the role
- Managing agency relationship whenever required
- Own both candidate and hiring manager experience throughout this lifecycle
- Develop sourcing strategy to attract talents
- Provide market insights to internal stakeholders, for both active openings and pipelining roles
- Compliance with company policies and local country regulations
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree, with minimum 5 years of recruiting experience
- Professional presence with great communication skills
- Self-starter with strong problem-solving mindset
- Strong interpersonal skills with a “can do” attitude
- Performance and outcome driven
- Workday Recruit and Phenom People experience are good to have
- Full proficiency in English and Mandarin is a must for regional coverage
- 9 months contractual role
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information.