At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Responsible for people and performance management within their teams – Responsible for the overall implementation of the training and quality management system – Analyze training needs to develop new training programs or modify and improve existing programs – Reports on the performance of the TQA team to the management for review and corrective action, including needs for improvement
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 5 years as supervisor or people manager experience
- Call center, customer service, or supervisory experience is required.
- Quality & Training experience is required. Proficiency with technology, especially computers, software applications, and phone systems.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to coach, train, and motivate employees and evaluate their performance.
- Excellent problem solving, leadership, and customer service skills.
- Analytical, efficient, and thorough.
- Ability to remain calm and courteous under pressure and navigate tense situations, especially during busy hours. Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and client. Business acumen, project management