Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank’s operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Operational responsibilities over daily processing in the capacity of deputy head to support the Vickers Biz / DBS Bank CBG New Business initiatives, both the retail and institutional businesses
- Manage feedback received from internal clients and involvement in projects to support Operations system enhancements for efficient processing and settlements
- Review and implement procedures and controls and any streamlining of operations with proper controls, procedures and strict adherence to relevant regulations, rules and laws
- Develop, document and implement new procedures where necessary to improve work efficiency and productivity
- Strong subject matter expertise in Brokerage products and operational processes with more than 10 years of relevant experience.
- Track record or experience in Cryptocurrency / Digital Exchanges would be given preference
- Ability to drive projects and ensure successful delivery of work streams to tight deadlines and outstanding quality
- Ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide audience, including IT teams, senior management, and stakeholders from other departments
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deliverable timelines, flexible and comfortable in a state of change with some uncertainty
- Good stakeholder engagement skills; ability to develop rapport, influence outcomes & exercise authority in a collaborative manner
- Passionate and resourceful in problem solving with strong execution abilities
- Strong team player with excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements.