Our People & Places Solutions business – reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the "why" of what we do – the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology – we're integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart environments of tomorrow.
We are now seeking candidates to fill the vacancies on the Structural Team. This is a great opportunity to work with a growing team and develop your career within the organization.
- Undertake technical project work involving design, drawings, specifications, contracts and reports.
- Lead the delivery of Structural projects
- Work closely with discipline team members, including mentoring and guidance to other engineers in the team.
- Work closely with clients & project team members, including attendance at meetings & workshops
- Coordination sessions and general communication and correspondence.
- Site Formation & deep excavation and BD submission experience
- Management of project costs and preparation of invoices
- Close communication with clients and preparation and assistance with dispute resolution.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor/Master of Civil/Structural Engineering preferred, other degree level qualifications considered as minimum.
- Experience in technical project leadership for Structural disciplines.
- Experienced in managing Structural engineering projects and supervising teams.
- Member of the Hong Kong Institution of Engineers (Civil/Structural discipline) or equivalent.
- Proven working experience in engineering design and design management for projects.
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Engineer.
Jacobs. A world where you can.
From our inclusive employee networks, to our positive mental health champions – we’re committed to driving a culture of caring where you can be you. Joining Jacobs not only connects you locally but globally – and together, our diverse perspectives and unique backgrounds power our collective strength. We collaborate and share! By supporting one another, we all succeed.
With safety and flexibility always top of mind, we’ve gone beyond traditional ways of working so you have the support, means and space to maximise your potential. You’ll uncover flexible working arrangements, benefits and opportunities to do good too – from participating in our global giving and volunteering program, to exploring new and inventive ways to help our clients make the world a better place. No matter what drives you, you’ll discover how you can cultivate, nurture and achieve your goals – all at a single global company.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.