There’s never been a more exciting time to join us. It's a time of incredible progress at DuPont — a time of momentum. It's the time for change makers, for the doers and pioneers, to create essential innovations the world needs. We aren’t just creating a better future, we’re working together to invent a better now. So, bring your best self and join us in uncovering insights that will transform the world.
ABOUT THE ROLE
DuPont is looking for a thought leader in the Semiconductor, Chemicals or Materials industry to join the growing team as the Strategy and Analytics Manager. You will come from either the commercial or technology function, with strong passion in the driving strategic growth in the business. You are the subject matter expert who works closely with business leadership to understand the market dynamics, customer needs and competitive dynamics. Your insights and strategies are critical in driving the overall business development and growth process. This is a highly critical and influencing role.
- Lead Market Intelligence for improving the organization’s understanding of industry trends and customer technical roadmaps
- Create and manage a process for quarterly business performance and competitive benchmarking
- Accountability for planning and achieving 5 year growth targets for the Business Group through investing in new “adjacent” segments & M&A
- Identify and analyze disruptive and emerging industry trends, evaluate implications for the business and develop roadmaps for business sustainability and growth
- Act as a central focal point for portfolio management, performance metrics, systems, and marketing tools for individual businesses within the business group.
- Work across multiple functions such as Marketing communications, investor relations, business unit marketing leads to execute on driving business priorities.
- Significant experience in general management, commercial, operation excellence, product related assignments
- Exhibit strong teamwork within and beyond the Strategy & Market Intelligence team to drive cross functional success
- Experience in semiconductors or chemicals/materials space is highly preferred
- Degree in Business/Marketing/Engineering/Material science or related fields
- Secondary Degree preferred
- Demonstrated ability to develop strategy and deliver business results
- Demonstrated ability to influence and lead people & teams
- High energy, creative thinker to lead business to think beyond current offering space for growth
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and communicate across the organization
- Ability to flourish in a dynamic environment and lead change
- Experience managing a team across multiple locations/regions
- Fluency in English
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information.