Equinix is the world’s digital infrastructure company, operating 200+ data centers across the globe and providing interconnections to all the key clouds and networks. Businesses need one place to simplify and bring together fragmented, complex infrastructure that spans private and public cloud environments. Our global platform allows customers to place infrastructure wherever they need it and connect it to everything they need to succeed.
We are a fast-growing global company with 70+ consecutive quarters of growth. Through our innovative portfolio of high-performance products and services, we have created the largest, most active global ecosystem of nearly 10,000 companies, including 1,800+ networks and 2,900+ cloud and IT service providers in over 26 countries spanning five continents.
A career at Equinix means you will collaborate on work that impacts the world and be surrounded by endless opportunities to learn new skills and grow in varied directions. We embrace diversity in thought and contribution and are committed to providing an equitable work environment. that is foundational to our core values as a company and is vital to our success.
As a specialist in the TA organisation – a Strategic Sourcer builds and executes all candidate generation strategies in partnership with TA Advisors (Recruiters) and hiring managers. You are engaged from end to end in the recruiting process, focused building diverse talent pipelines, our employer brand and network across the Asia Pacific region.
You will have the opportunity to partner across teams and execute sourcing strategies to attract the best Technology and Engineering talents the industry has to offer. This is a great opportunity to be in a high-visibility role as part of a team focused on making an impact on the business while recruiting for smart, innovative talent.
- You will need to identify, engage, and assess some of the best technical minds out there. Innovation is the key along with researching and identify new ways of reaching candidates
- Networking and engaging with the best tech and engineering talent in the market
- Direct Sourcing of candidates based on selection criteria agreed with along with recruiter and the hiring manager
- Act as first point of contact for interested candidates and ensure a positive candidate experience
- Be the market expert within industry space and provide regular, relevant reporting on talent landscaping, competitor analysis and resourcing statistics.
- Work closely with internal partners including Talent Branding and TA Pathways team on campaigns and initiatives to increase diversity and brand awareness in the market
- Proactive Sourcing & Outreach (Passive Talent)
- Creation and execution of LinkedIn Recruiter search projects aligned to current vacancies
- Drive conversion from passive to active by positive presenting Equinix in the market
- Outline Equinix market position, and build external candidates’ knowledge of opportunity fit, level, and comp match
- Be authentic with external talent and make exploring opportunities with Equinix easy – both now, and in the future
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement to outreach methods, challenge current methods of engaging with talent and set high expectations around diversity of candidate funnel and candidate slates.
- Extensive Talent Acquisition Sourcing experience in Technology and Engineering roles. Experience in IT, software or digital sector is essential
- Experience in a full-lifecycle, research or pure sourcing role gained within a complex corporate, RPO or agency environment
- In-depth knowledge of the APAC technical talent market
- Strong systems administration and analytical skills, ability to meet deadlines
- Strong communication skills, excellent relationship building skills and eagerness to succeed
- You will thrive in working with business leaders and should be comfortable taking insight to the business, and to challenge to status quo