Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live & work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
HPE helps customers to design the right mix of Hybrid IT to serve their unique needs. We bring next generation infrastructure that uses intelligent software to simplify & accelerate the delivery of new apps, services & business insights, & provide new ways to deliver & manage IT on-premises & in the cloud.
We are currently recruiting for a Sales Specialist - Storage to be based in Brisbane. As Sales Specialist, you will champion & sell HPE Storage solutions into mainly mid-market territories directly & via channel partners, driving these opportunities from inception to closure.
- Build trusted customer relationships with customers & partners, & work as a member of a cross function sales team to drive growth & sales for the HPE Storage portfolio
- Develop pursuit plans & build & manage the storage sales for assigned QLD territory/accounts
- Work directly with HPE partners to develop & implement innovative sales programs for the Storage portfolio
- Educate partner’s sales force &, when needed, partner’s end-user customer on HPE’s Storage portfolio
- Collaborate with other key HPE teams to craft & execute sales plans
- Negotiate, structure, & close "deals" that meet customer expectations
- Be accountable, achieve sales goals & financial target objectives
- Effectively report on opportunity identification & updates leveraging SFDC & other reporting tools
Experience, Skills & Attributes Required:-
- 5 years + Infrastructure/Solutions sales experience either in a Sales or Pre-Sales capacity
- Knowledge of Data Centre; Hybrid Cloud & Software defined infrastructure highly regarded
- Experience working with channel community for enablement & co-selling highly regarded
- Positive sales professional with high energy “Hunter" sales approach
- Proven ability to close off new business
- Proven track record in achieving &/or exceeding targets set
- Exceptional communication, negotiation & presentation skills
Candidates must be Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents at the time of application. We are unable to provide assistance with sponsorship or relocation.
HPE is committed to the values of career development, workplace flexibility & career progression
For more information please on the Storage portfolio, browse the following: https://www.hpe.com/au/en/storage.html