Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
HPE makes Hybrid IT simple. This role sits in Data & Storage business unit of Hybrid IT. HPE helps customers to design the right mix of Hybrid IT to serve their unique needs. We bring next generation infrastructure that uses intelligent software to simplify and accelerate the delivery of new apps, services and business insights.
In a typical day as a Storage Sales Specialist, you would
- Responsible for sales of storage products and solutions in assigned territory, industry or accounts.
- Seek out new opportunities by expanding and enhancing existing opportunities.
- Develop pursuit plans and builds and manages the storage sales pipeline.
- Contribute to proposal development, negotiations and deal closings.
- Build sales readiness and reduces client learning curve through effective knowledge transfer in storage.
- Work closely with and supports the Account Manager, providing technical expertise and support. Participate in client engagements up to C- level for complex solutions in smaller accounts.
- Direct and coordinate supporting sales activities related to pipeline hygiene through account managers, Presales, channel partners and other relevant stakeholders.
- Reinforce and articulate HPE's strategy and portfolio to partners and champions to uncover new business opportunities and contacts, including new logos when appropriate
- Act as a trusted storage solutions consultant for the slated accounts/region.
- Negotiate profitable deals so that the company can expand opportunities based on the existing business, and increase the company's footprint and revenue in storage.
- Drive sales of the Storage portfolio, using strong leadership and initiative to successfully prospect, negotiate and close deals.
If you are…
- Good at partnering, innovating, and making things happen. You are aligned to our core values.
- Holding a University or Bachelor’s degree
- Demonstrating achievement of progressively higher quota, interface with diverse business customers.
- Working in a similar role with 4-8+ years of sales experience.
- Experienced in storage sales in IT industry
- Knowledgeable in storage, cloud, solution or service offerings as well as competitor's offerings, to be able to sell expansive systems or services and attached products.
- Experienced in highly developed consultative approach, solution selling and business development skills
- Able to cope with very high peak workloads
- Excellent in verbal and written communication, presentation and negotiation
Join us and make your mark!
- A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
- Diverse and dynamic work environment
- Work-life balance and support for career development
- An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!