In a typical day as a Storage Sales Specialist, you would
- Responsible for sales of storage products and solutions in assigned territory, industry or accounts.
- Seek out new opportunities by expanding and enhancing existing opportunities.
- Develop pursuit plans and builds and manages the storage sales pipeline.
- Contribute to proposal development, negotiations, and deal closings.
Build salesreadiness and reduces clientlearning curve through effective knowledge transfer in storage.
- Work closely with and supports the Account Manager, providing technical expertise and support. Participate in client engagements up to C- level
forcomplex solutions in smaller accounts.
- Direct and coordinate supporting sales activities related to pipeline hygiene through account managers, Presales, channel partners and other relevant stakeholders.
- Reinforce and articulate HPE's strategy and portfolio to partners and champions to uncover new business opportunities and contacts, including new logos when appropriate
- Act as a trusted storage solutions consultant for the slated accounts/region.
- Negotiate profitable deals so that the company can expand opportunities based on the existing business, and increase the company's footprint and revenue in storage.
- Drive sales of the Storage portfolio, using strong leadership and initiative to successfully prospect, negotiate and close deals.
If you are…
- Good at partnering, innovating, and making things happen. You are aligned with our core values.
- Holding a University or Bachelor’s degree
- Demonstrating achievement of progressively higher quota, interface with diverse business customers.
- Working in a similar role with 4-8+ years of sales experience.
- Experienced in storage sales in the IT industry
- Knowledgeable in storage, cloud, solution or service offerings as well as competitor's offerings, to be able to sell expansive systems or services and attached products.