Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We’re solving the world’s most complex challenges, and our people are at the forefront of progress. In a Sales role at HPE, you’ll play a part in building the future – one big idea at a time. You’ll be selling HPE products, services, software, or solutions to customers, both directly and indirectly. Working at HPE, you’ll have the resources to develop your talent and creativity. Are you ready to unleash your potential?
In a typical day as Storage Sales Specialist, you would
- Seek out new opportunities and expands and enhances existing opportunities to build and manage the pipeline in specialty area.
- Maintain knowledge of competitors in account to strategically position the company's products and services better.
- Develop pursuit plans and manage the pipeline to ensure alignment with account managers.
- Establish a professional, working, and consultative, relationship with the client, by developing a core understanding of the unique business needs of the client within their industry.
- Contribute to proposal development, negotiations and deal closings.
- Work closely with and supports account manager, providing technical expertise and support, and participating in client engagements up to C- level engagements for more complex solutions in smaller accounts.
- Possibly focus on growing contractual renewals for mid size accounts with some complexity, to higher-total contract- value renewals.
- Interface with both internal and external/industry experts to anticipate customer needs and facilitate solutions development.Build sales readiness and reduce client learning curve through effective knowledge transfer in area of specialization.
If you are…
- Good at partnering, innovating, and making things happen? Good start, you are aligned to our core values!
- Holding a University or Bachelor's degree and have directly related previous work experience.
- Successful in achieving progressively higher quota.
- With extensive vertical industry knowledge.
- With 5 to 8 years advanced sales experience with Servers, Storage, and/or Hyperconverged infrastructure.
- Knowledgeable of products, solution or service offerings as well as competitor's offerings, to be able to sell expansive systems or services and attached products.
- Recognized as having leadership and initiative in successfully driving specialty sales in accounts - prospecting, negotiating and closing deals.
- Experienced in translating product knowledge into customer's added business value.
- Able to take a deal through the sales cycle including closing or supporting the close of a deal.
- Experienced in using Customer Relationship Management (CRM) technology such as Siebel or Salesforce in updating deal profile and forecasting accurately
Join us and make your mark!
- A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
- Diverse and dynamic work environment
- Work-life balance and support for career development
- An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!