What you will do
Your primary responsibility will be to drive a global initiative of the digital transformation of Johnson Controls Service business. In this role, you will be working with the regional and country service leadership team in deploying different digital solutions products in enabling the JCI PSAs (Planned service agreements) service contracts. In this process, you will closely track the program's progress against the plan, enable branches and country’s to meet theie planned PSA conversions as well as help them to cross sell/ upsell the adjacent digital offerings. You will also be deeply involved in understanding the additional feature/ functionality needs in enhancing customer experience and accordingly advise the product management team.
- Manage the digital component of the Tiered services program execution in all APAC countries in working together with the regional and country service team
- Regularly communicate to the APAC and global leadership regarding the status of specific project deliverables.
- Track program progress through standard project management tracking processes. Ensure timely and accurate communication with all stakeholders throughout the life cycle of the program.
- Enable branches/countries to achieve scalability of implemenatation
- Negotiates agreements, settle disputes equitably, and diffuses high tension situation
- Applies knowledge of the business, its products, and processes to assess program risks and rewards across multiple technologies and business goals.
- Use tools like pre-mortem, RAID logs, manage change effectively.
- Oversight throughout the entire initiation, planning, and execution of each service contract to ensure success as defined by adherence to standards of scope, budget, and timeline.
- Design scalable ways to intake field and leadership feedback to discover and implement improvements (process/ tools/product)
- Monitor/ audit /enhance processes to achieve scale. Deploy tools and RPA as applicable.
- Upsell / Cross sell adjacent digital offerimgs per Wave iniatatives.
- Effectively work with offshore product CoEs in effectively delivering the program.
- Create a support mechanism in collaboration with customer support and insights team
What we look for
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Management, Business, or related field with 12-15 yrs. of experience.
- 10+ years of relevant experience in service delivery management,
- 5 yrs.+ experience in large program management involving cross-country deployment.
- Experience in SaaS deployment/ support.
- Good stakeholder management and influencing skills covering colleagues, partners/vendors, and project sponsors
- Experience in leading a portfolio of enterprise customers through a variety of software implementation projects
- Willingness and ability to quickly learn; growth mindset
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, and project management skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skill
- Managing program in an agile environment
- Ability to communicate to all levels of the organization
- Leadership experience in a matrix model
- Experience in Microsoft technologies will be an added advantage
- Domain or Working knowledge on Smart Built environment will be an added advantage
What you will love about Johnson Controls:
- We’ve been dedicated to protecting the environment since our invention of the electric thermostat in 1885, which provided a fundamental shift in the energy efficiency of buildings. Now, all over the world, our products and services empower customers and communities to consume less energy and conserve resources.
- Global, innovative, industry leader
- Embraces diversity
- Growth opportunities abound
- Fast-paced, evolving company, always learning, always adapting
- Great benefits; including Healthcare related wellness discounts, great 401k match, company-funded retirement program, vacation, sick time, floating holidays and national holidays