How you will do it
• Drive camera product line revenue, growth, and profitability, ensuring that product line meets annual operating plan (AOP) targets.
• Lead Voice of the Customer (VOC) efforts to ensure that proposed product concepts meet the needs of the customer and provide value differentiation in the market.
• Perform market analysis for enterprise video camera products for the enterprise market and evaluate business potential for security and associated solutions for multiple verticals. Create business cases to support decision for new product launches.
• Drive new product development projects via the stage gate Product Development Portfolio process from the beginning phase of scoping the product through to the end phase of launch of the product.
• Lifecycle management of products in the portfolio effectively managing the business and transition of old product lines to new product lines. Develop and implement plans to manage entire life cycle of all products from launch through obsolescence.
• Be the subject matter expert for the customer and market needs. Champion customer needs and align product roadmap plans to maintain and grow customer base.
• Key contributor to strategic plan development to provide long-term product line direction and life cycle management; similarly contribute to the annual operating plan development for the product line.
• Define market needs for new products; lead new product development teams and coordinate with external strategic partners to maintain a competitive product offering.
• Provide product development team leadership including establishment of project team, PDP review presentations, and generation of product specifications (MRD/PRD) and sales plan development.
• Develop pricing strategies for camera products in the portfolio and provide key input into Video solution pricing.
• Interface with Product Marketing to increase product visibility and lead generation via launches, campaigns, and collateral.
• Work with Product Marketing to develop sales tools, i.e., presentations, webinars, application notes, product demos, technical documentation, and competitive analyses to assist sales force. Help deliver product trainings to customers.
• Provide input for literature, advertisements, and other Product Marketing materials. Participate in trade shows.
• Develop and implement all sales training activities, working with marketing team, to ensure alignment with strategic product launch initiatives.
• Keep abreast of market trends and developments in the Video Security products industry by maintaining communications with experts, regulatory agencies, and organizations, standards bodies, and reviewing published literature.
What we look for
• Bachelor’s degree essential in an engineering discipline.
• 5+ years experience in Product Management of HW/SW products.
• Extremely process driven and experienced in E2E product development methodology
• Experience with enterprise facilities security products is preferred.
• Experience in video surveillance technology preferred.
• Experience and knowledge in connected products (IoT).
• Excellent OEM and/or vendor management experience.
• Expertise in full product life cycle management.
• Proven analytical, commercial, and financial skills.
• Digital acumen and fluency to be able to integrate a host of digitally enabled applications (e.g., digital connectivity, IoT).
• Strong business acumen with experience managing a P&L, portfolio management, product life cycle experience (idea, explore, validate, grow and sustain).
• Strong ability to synthesize the needs of the customer to develop new offerings and deliverables.
• Self-motivated, results-oriented, and possessing a strong sense of urgency. Strong leadership, interpersonal, presentation, time management and organization skills.
• Ability to both lead and work collaboratively in teams and support all levels of a large and complex enterprise.
Sr. Product Manager – Illustra Camera Product Line
|Job Title:||Sr. Product Manager – Illustra Camera Product Line|
|Reference:||Sr. Product Manager – Illustra Camera Product Line|
|Contact Name:||Alice Tsang|
|Job Published:||January 07, 2022 14:55|
How you will do it
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's