We’re passionate about unlocking the power of data in order to transform lives and create opportunities for consumers, businesses and society. For more than 125 years, we’ve helped businesses grow, consumers and small businesses gain access to financial services, and economies and communities flourish – and we’re not done.
Our 17k amazing employees in 40+ countries believe the possibilities for you, and the world, are growing. We’re investing in the future, through new technologies, talented people and innovation so we can help create a better tomorrow.
To do this we employ the greatest and brightest minds that share our purpose and want to make a difference. We embrace our diversity yet share similar values and growth mindsets.
What’s your next professional and personal goal? Let Experian help bring this to life
What you’ll be doing
- Engage business stakeholders to identify gaps from security policies, implementing processes and systems to enforce compliance across the business / functional areas in matters relating to Information Security.
- Partnering with business units in audit remediation work.
- Participate in the review of the Information Security Policies, Standards and Guidelines.
- Develop and implement a right-sized security risk management process that assesses risks and oversees mitigation through the appropriate application of risk-based controls
- Develop strategy to help business units in APAC meet various Experian IT security compliance requirements.
- Participate in Enterprise Risk Management process to advise on security-related risks and related mitigation.
- Provide or assist with security solution documentation.
More about you
- 5 years of relevant experience in security field specially around consultancy.
- Must have a strong technical background, with prior hands-on experience a plus
- Must have demonstrable experience and strong understanding of technologies in one or more of the following areas: advanced authentication technologies, cloud security, mobile app development and security, SAML, and end point security technologies (e.g. anti-malware, end point encryption, DLP, end point intelligence), encryption and encryption key management, database and application monitoring, networking, system hardening, Active Directory, Linux, etc.)
- Ability, drive, and motivation to research and provide the right guidance and find possible solutions
- Ability to push back where the risk outweighs the benefits
- Curiosity to ask questions and challenge the status quo
- Solid leadership skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Process driven, and has eye for detail, automation, and efficiency to improve programs/processes
- Good collaboration, relationship, and interpersonal skills
- CISSP highly desired; CISA, CISM, PCI QSA or comparable certifications preferred but not required