Part of the APJC Partner organization, the role of Technical solutions Architect is responsible for the creation, maintenance and management of IT architecture models and their lower level components. Works with Manged Service (MS) Partners on cross-domain Managed Services and building Platforms based on Cisco recommended Architectures, technologies. Support Creating transformation offers and supports MS model deals.
With a varied workload and travel schedule, working as part of a dynamic and highly skilled team, the position offers interesting work for knowledgeable and experienced consulting engineers with strong network security expertise and developed customer-facing consulting skills. This is a senior subject matter expertise role for the region covering MSPs. Should have functional and technical in-depth knowledge on cross-architecture knowledge.
Your main role & responsibilities will be:
- Work with MSPs and partners in evangelizing Technology trends and Cisco architectures
- Support MSPs (and Cisco Field Sales) in developing/creating MS offers based on Cisco technology. Multi-domain. Large deals included.
- Develop a business value based on a situational awareness of various business scenarios and MS/ XaaS Models
- Deep understanding of XaaS/MS , Devops, cloud models and related Cisco relevance
- Drive digital velocity and prioritise, technology adoptions based on customer/MSP business priorities.
- Apply a structured business architecture approach and methodology for bring together the key revenue , productivity and user experience of the enterprise.
- Work with customers and partners on developing a business case , business architecture roadmap and functional architecture and technology capabilities
- Develop an engagement framework & workshop methodology to capture customer challenges & pain points
- Develop a ROI model to align technology roadmap to business value / outcomes
- Recommend and participate in activities related to the design, development and build roadmap for MS partner solutions and offers.
- Define roadmap and delivery phases to attain target state solutions which drives business outcomes for customers.
- Deliver solution architectures for various capabilities that comprise multi-domain architecture.
- Ability to have business value conversation with line of business and executives on as a service models and trends.
- Deliver architectures that can overlay and embedded security controls in underlying network infrastructure.
- Design and identify requirements for operations and the automation for the operation of enterprise capabilities across the network segments, as well as solutions for monitoring, compliance, detection and response.
- Understanding of security controls, tools and framework for enterprise security and zero trust model.
- Researches overall Enterprise solutions on the market for particular technical requirements and business needs.
- Strong understand of Partner business model and managed services capability
- Work with account Partner and sales teams as the evangelist and trusted advisor to position Cisco’s vision.
- Work with customers, partners and account teams in the formulation of project execution and delivery strategies.
- Conducts and actively participates in meetings related to the designated projects, with local clients and partners
- Advises and recommends enterprise architecture strategies, processes and methodologies.
- Recommends and participates in the analysis, evaluation and development of enterprise long term strategic and operating plans to ensure that the customers objectives are consistent with the enterprise’s long term business objectives
- 12+ years’ experience defining and implementing whole of enterprise architecture and working with MS/XaaS models
- A deeper understanding of Cisco technologies, MS/XaaS offers and Certifications desired
- Knowledge and experience in security capabilities of software defined networking
- Experience in delivery of network security architecture covering datacenter, network core, WAN, branch and edge and understanding of differing technologies and capabilities
- Deep subject matter expertise in industrial operational networks , digital solutions
- understanding of industry standards such as TOGAF , ITIL , Cloud services & Capability , 3GPP, ITU X.805 and relevance of standards in delivery network security architecture
- Extensive experience with cross-architecture best practices and goals
- Excellent leadership and motivational skills
- Critical analysis and decision-making skills
University/Bachelors degree or equivalent is preferred
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!