As an IBM Solution Manager, you directly help clients transform their business and solve complex problems. You will help define the scope and vision for projects that deliver customized solutions using your knowledge of Cloud Solutions with special focus in solutions leveraging Microsoft Azure Cloud platform. You are a technical leader, serving as a liaison among business partners, technical resources, and project stakeholders.
Your Role and Responsibilities :
IBM’s Multi Cloud Services are focused on supporting clients on their cloud journey across any platform to achieve their business goals. It encompasses Cloud Advisory, Architecture, Cloud Native Development, Application Portfolio Migration, Modernization, and Rationalization as well as Cloud Operations.
- Multi Cloud Services supports all public/private/hybrid Cloud deployments:
- Multi Cloud Services has the best Cloud developer architect Complex SI, Sys Ops and delivery talent delivered through our GEO CIC Factory model.
- Create cloud migration strategies; defining delivery architecture, creating the migration plans, designing the orchestration plans and more.
- Assist in creating and executing of migration run books
- Evaluate source cloud (Physical¨ Virtual and Cloud) and target Workloads.
- Bring together and define migration requirements and execution strategy.
- Work with clients to define and create solutions for application cloud migration modernization and rationalisation and have the experience as detailed in the Expertise section with great focus on Azure services and solutions
- Managing initiatives for migration and modernization in Multi Cloud environment.
- Bringing your expertise to develop applications and moving them to Cloud platform.
- Lead definition and realization of integration architecture for cloud modernization solutions.
- Evaluate product / technologies for Hybrid integration and make implementation decisions.
- Define Integration testing approach & technologies.
- Experienced in full lifecycle of application development with focus on application integration.
Required Professional and Technical Expertise :
- 10 years of overall IT experience with 5+ years of relevant experience in Microsoft Azure Cloud Platform
- Certified Azure Architect (AZ-300) preferably
- Relevant experience in delivering solutions across other hyperscale cloud platforms (AWS/Google/IBM)
- Expert in Cloud native solutions and technologies such as containers, serverless, functions, Kubernetes / Mesos
- Experienced in solution and delivery of Unix applications
- Proven experience of Designing and building Cloud solution architecture,
- Manage implementation of Cloud solution architecture
- Hands on experience in App Modernization and API development
- Proven experience in Migrating applications
- Creative problem-solving skills and superb communication Skill.
- Respond to technical queries / requests from team members and customers.
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals.
- Ability to handle change and be open to it along with good time management and an able to work under stress
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications