Aon is currently recruiting a Solution Architect – Enterprise Analytics to join our team in Singapore.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
At Aon, you’ll be part of a team which will support and inspire you and provide the opportunities and resources to develop your skills. It’s an environment which encourages you to achieve your best - together we’ll empower results.
You will join the Aon’s Data and Analytics Services Platform team where you will assume responsibility for container architecture patterns and development standards supporting analytics workloads, from web portals to statistical models, Machine Learning & AI. Liaising with Application Development, Data Science and Engineering teams locally and globally, you will accelerate the adoption and standardization of new technologies within our public cloud environments.
The key duties of your role include:
To engage with the Data & Analytics teams to assess solutions technical requirements, designing solution architecture and ensuring its successful implementation
- Develop and implement a future-state data analytics architecture and platform standards-roadmaps
- Experimenting and formally evaluate new technologies to drive decisions for new investments.
- Act as custodian of the platform, ensuring business & technology make well-informed choices on projects which impact the direction of our technology estate
- Be an innovator and leader in solution delivery by mastering cloud engineering for analytics services/products, demonstrating strong awareness/proficiency in areas such as AI/ML, Data Engineering, Security etc.
- Help advance the security standards and practices around our cloud estate, in adherence to internal governance and security risk management policies.
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
- 5+ year of hands on experience in Serverless and Container architecture, design or development of Containerized solutions
- Ideally AWS certified, or similar certification in Cloud-related or Big-Data related technology.
- Experience working with Big data technologies – e.g. Spark, Hive, Hadoop, Presto, Kafka etc. is a plus.
- Working knowledge of Agile and ITIL Service Management
- Prior work experience in the financial services and/or insurance would be advantageous
- Able to communicate technical decisions clearly to different stakeholders
- A self starter, highly motivated individual who with great ability to work both independently and as a team
How to Apply
Your opportunity to empower results could start right here. Make your mark and apply online today with a brief covering letter and your resume, sharing relevant achievements for this position.
We Offer You
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization. You will have a chance to work in a dynamic and supportive team and develop your account management, negotiation and consulting skills.
Our Colleague Experience
Every day, our colleagues make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. Together, we share this one purpose: to empower economic and human possibility around the world. This unifying goal is at the heart of our identity, and it lives in everything we do. To learn more about our colleague experience, visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture where everyone feels valued and has opportunities for growth and development.