As an experienced member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment—one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
Our Cloud Platform Services Group is teeming with passionate innovators like you who are rapidly designing, building and deploying groundbreaking private and public cloud platforms. By putting your technological know-how to work on creating best-in-class cloud-native capabilities, your efforts will help us work faster and smarter, not to mention reinforce our position as a global leader in fintech cloud services.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 8 years of experience designing & delivering software solutions that address complex cross-domain problems
- Proficiency in multiple modern programming languages
- Proficiency in application, data, and system design disciplines
- Experience with agile software delivery processes including practices like automated testing and CI/CD
- Ability to work in cross-functional, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
- Passionate about building an innovative culture
- Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
- Experience developing cloud native applications on platforms like CloudFoundry, Kubernetes, AWS, GCP, Azure, Heroku, etc. is a strong plus
- Experience implementing effective operational patterns like SLOs, metrics, health checks, error budgets, distributed tracing, etc., using tools like Prometheus, Grafana, Jaeger, ELK, Cloudwatch, Stackdriver, etc. is a strong plus
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team
Our Global Technology Infrastructure group is a team of innovators who love technology as much as you do. Together, you’ll use a disciplined, innovative and a business focused approach to develop a wide variety of high-quality products and solutions. You’ll work in a stable, resilient and secure operating environment where you—and the products you deliver—will thrive.