The ways we design and build the world are changing rapidly, which is also changing the tools we use and the ways companies and individuals buy and access software. We are embracing this change with a complete transformation of our Try, Buy, and Subscribe platform. This Software Engineer will help to implement the licensing service platform that spans the entire Autodesk eco-system, from desktop, web, and mobile device clients to the cloud.
This Software Engineer works across a highly visible program at Autodesk where the platform you implement, will have a direct and positive impact to the millions of users of our products. Specifically, when any of our customer’s Try, Buy, or Access any of our software products, they will be touching the licensing services platform you are helping to implement. This system and experience is a centre piece in supporting Autodesk’s top-line business transformation objectives.
Technologies We Use
- C++, Golang, Python
- Windows, Mac & Linux
- Git, GitHub
- Design, build and maintain efficient, secure, reusable, and reliable code
- Develop solutions that are portable across platforms
- Apply continuous attention to technical excellence and good design, resulting in a straightforward solution and reducing complexity
- Write test automation and help your team to deliver frequent incremental releases using CD pipeline
- Ability to write professional code (clean & good design)
- High attention to detail
- BS/MS in Computer Science/Engineering or a related field