Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients—and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
We are inviting passionate software engineers to be part of the future in Asia Pacific Private Banking landscape.
You will be working within a small team of talented and experienced software engineers in order to develop applications end to end. In addition, you will work closely with the Product Owners and influence the direction and roadmap of the product you are working on.
Although you may have a preferred language, we love to keep an open mind. With Credit Suisse, you will have the opportunity to learn new techniques, programming languages and frameworks to get the job done.
- Working with the team to define the architecture, design, development, code review, testing, and maintenance of applications.
- Along with the Product Owners, as part of the team, define feature requirements and deliver a product that materially impacts the business and improves the end user experience.
- Maintain and improve the code quality.
- Design and implement scalable applications and services.
- Design and implement continuous integration and deployment.
- Develop and maintain various internal tools that manage a number of different aspects of the business.
- Work closely with teams to form good working culture and continuously adapt to different working environment.
- 2+ years software engineering experience
- Familiarity with at least 1of the following
- JVM based languages such as Java or Kotlin
- Mobile development languages such as Kotlin, Swift, Dart
- Knowledge of Source Code Management tools such as Git or SVN.
- Awareness of “Clean Code” and clean coding practices.
- Test Driven Development and ability to design Unit, Integration and Functional tests.
- Must demonstrate strong familiarity of Design Patterns.
- Familiar with different persistence storage technologies such as RDBMS and No-SQL.
- Good communications skills, both written and verbal.