Experian is the world’s leading global information services company. We are listed on the London Stock Exchange (EXPN) and are a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index. We’re passionate about unlocking the power of data in order to transform lives and create opportunities for consumers, businesses and society. For more than 125 years, we’ve helped businesses grow, consumers and small businesses gain access to financial services, and economies and communities flourish – and we’re not done.
Our 18k amazing employees in 40+ countries believe the possibilities for you, and the world, are growing. We’re investing in the future, through new technologies, talented people and innovation so we can help create a better tomorrow.
To do this we employ the greatest and brightest minds that share our purpose and want to make a difference. Experian Asia Pacific's culture, people and environments are key differentiators. We focus on what truly matters; diversity and inclusion, work/life balance, flexible working, development, equity, engagement, collaboration, wellness, reward & recognition, volunteering... the list goes on. We’re committed to fostering a strong sense of belonging and a place where you can bring your true self to work.
We’re an award winning organisation due to our strong people first focus. This includes Top Employer™ and Great Place To Work™ accreditations.
What you’ll be doing
Our Decision Analytics service (DA Dept.) will provide credit strategy to FSI market when FSI companies lend consumer loan, develop prediction model to maximize ROI, provide related software and provide consultation service of various analytics by professionals. More specifically, we provide models to forecast delinquency rate and default rate of loans in the future to support organize portfolio for more long-term growth and profit to optimize the performance. In addition, to detect fraud transaction for origination of loan and customer management to protect losses in transaction during the life cycle of loan transactions. We help financial institutions make decisions, especially credit decisions to optimize the profit and risk. We provide various solutions to clients based on large volume of experiences and knowledge using Experian global networks.
Scope of role:
- To develop and maintain packaged software and solutions for financial institutions and non bank clients and to support operations of those.
- To Technical support and provide training program regarding packaged software
- To write various document to support packaged software e.g. WBS, Business requirement design, test scenario, evidence
- To document report to clients and schedule arrangement
- To support sales activities by documenting proposals and/or technical support to sales persons
More About You
- More than 3 years of experiences of application development for financial service industry
- More than 3 years of programming experience of Java C, VB etc.
- Knowledge of credit card and /or consumer loan business, knowledge of credit risk management and work experience at consumer loan industry or other FSI/Non-Bank industry are welcomed.
- Experience of team lead, project management and programing experience for server environment
- Experience of application development using relational database are welcomed, especial DBA experience
- Basic knowledge of infrastructure (OS, Server network etc.), Web application development experience are also welcomed.
- Must have the ability to speak, read and write fluently in Japanese, English business level
The Power of YOU
Experian doesn't just encourage inclusion -- we celebrate it. It's what we call The Power of YOU. We are building a culture where everyone is comfortable bringing their whole self to work. A place where we not only respect our differences and values, but celebrate them in a positive and supportive environment.