Who we are
Johnson Controls is the global leader for smart, healthy and sustainable buildings. At Johnson Controls, we’ve been making buildings smarter since 1885, and our capabilities, depth of innovation experience, and global reach have been growing ever since. Today, we offer the world’s largest portfolio of building products, technologies, software, and services; we put that portfolio to work to transform the environments where people live, work, learn and play.
This is where Johnson Controls comes in, helping drive the outcomes that matter most. Through a full range of systems and digital solutions, we make your buildings smarter. A smarter building is safer, more comfortable, more efficient, and, ultimately, more sustainable. Most important, smarter buildings let you focus more intensely on your unique mission. Better for your people. Better for your bottom line. Better for the planet. We’re helping to create a healthy planet with solutions that decrease energy use, reduce waste and make carbon neutrality a reality.
Sustainability is a top priority for our company. We committed to invest 75 percent of new product development R&D in climate-related innovation to develop sustainable products and services. We take sustainability seriously. Achieving net zero carbon emissions before 2040 is just one of our commitments to making the world a better place.
What you will do
The Regional Site readiness and Deployment Lead plays a significant role within the SAP S4 Deployment. S/he will partner closely with Deployment, and OCM leads and ensure that the assigned region follows the OCM playbook for the readiness, resources, and pull-forward activities. This key role will also a liaison between the Global OCM and local core-implementation teams.
How you will do it
- Co-develop and deploy the Site Readiness and OCM Playbook for SAP S4 Hana deployments in the respected region.
- Act as the primary point of contact between the Site, PBU, and global OCM teams; guide the various functions through pre-planning stages, build the core team, deployment, training, go-live, and hyper care.
- Implement new business processes and ensure successful adoption by the end-users; monitor and report process performance against KPIs (plan vs. actual).
- Synchronize process improvement plans with specific business process owners within the value chain and other interfacing processes.
- Manage “business continuity” during the change by preparing the affected business areas to transition to the new way of working.
- Ensure consistent, high-quality, and detailed process documentation, including a consistent and cohesive communication plan to ensure all key stockholders are informed and engaged.
What we look for
- 10+ years of experience in operations, procurement, project management, or related roles.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or diploma
- Truly global professional experience with an acute knowledge and awareness of the assigned region and culture
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and should be comfortable interfacing with the business & IT leaders, customers, and suppliers; bilingual in English
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally as needed (up to 40%)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to effectively navigate thru ambiguous environments
- SAP experience is a plus
What you will love about Johnson Controls:
- We’ve been dedicated to protecting the environment since our invention of the electric thermostat in 1885, which provided a fundamental shift in the energy efficiency of buildings. Now, all over the world, our products and services empower customers and communities to consume less energy and conserve resources.
- Global, innovative, industry leader
- Embraces diversity
- Growth opportunities abound
- Fast-paced, evolving company, always learning, always adapting
- Great benefits; including Healthcare related wellness discounts, great 401k match, company-funded retirement program, vacation, sick time, floating holidays and national holidays