INTRODUCTION TO THE ROLE
You are tasked to operate and manage the IT Service and Solution Delivery in both corporate and manufacturing sites within DuPont Singapore.
Working together and in alignment with the regional and global Service Delivery organizations to implement and operate quality and cost-effective operations solutions and services for DuPont Singapore.
Administratively and functionally reporting to Service Delivery ASEAN Cluster Leader.
- Responsible for service operations in Singapore, especially in the area of personal computing and collaboration and server – provide basic support to users, track service request fulfillment, training and education activities for end users on IT best practices, receipt of services from vendors and suppliers, server room administration, process and procedure documentation, invoice verification, run and maintain IT activities
- Responsible for asset management and control IT asset at the site and country to ensure the physical assets and records are updated and manage IT assets according to DuPont’s guidelines
- For incident and problem management, act as the site’s focal point for all infrastructure issues and work with the respective regional and global DuPont IT teams as well as the respective vendors and suppliers for escalation and resolution
- Provide desktop support to users and ensure they are adequately served against the service level agreement
- Communicate and work with end user community to understand their satisfaction level and how to engage them in ongoing service improvement initiatives
- For solution delivery and projects, act as the implementation resource for all sites in Singapore
- Manage vendors, suppliers and other third parties in the delivery of infrastructure services in according to Du Pont’s standards and policies
- Ensure implementation of DuPont security guidelines, SOX compliance as well as other DuPont mandated and regulatory requirements
- Ensure DuPont’s standards and practices are followed and adopt industry best practices for project management as well as service support and delivery
YOUR EXPERIENCE & COMPETENCIES
- Minimally 3 years of working experience in PC and server related area
- Bachelor degree in any IT discipline
- Experience in managing IT service delivery and working with end users in areas such as, PC computing, common desktop application support such as exchange email, sharepoint, MS office etc
- Fluent in both written and verbal communication, and able to manage end users expectations in the given scenario
- Demonstrate good knowledge and competencies in infrastructure IT in areas such as, personal computing, collaboration, midrange and/or telecommunications and experience in application is advantageous
- Able to work effectively in a complex and multicultural regional environment with multiple stakeholders and influencers
- Possession of Microsoft (MCSE, MCTS), Project Management (PMP), Services Management (ITIL), or Security (CISA, CISSP) certification is an added advantages