Paid Parental Leave
Return to Work Policy
Flexible Working Arrangements
Leadership Development Program
Raise Numbers Of Women In Leadership
Internal Women's Networking Group
Equal Pay Initiatives
Services Sales Specialist (Enterprise & Commercial Market, Singapore)
About the Role
Reporting directly to the Regional Sales Manager, Services (Southeast Asia), the "Services Specialist (Premium)" will be responsible to drive and grow the services business in the Enterprise and Commercial Market in Singapore through prospecting, qualifying opportunities, developing and executing sales strategy, and pricing models.
As a key member of the account team, the Services Specialist (Premium) will drive customer experience transformation & intimacy and lead the services strategy within our largest accounts. The Services Specialist (Premium) will be essential in increasing Premium Services offerings and penetration within our customers and in maximizing our New, Recurring Annual Services Contract Value, an extremely important financial metric for Cisco.
The Services Specialist (Premium) will provide leadership in the customer account with respect to Cisco Services and drive the execution of customer/partner facing activities to conclusion in a quality, timely, and appropriate manner. It will be important to develop a deep knowledge of the customer and their needs to ensure providing a first-class solution. Services Specialist (Premium) will be the expert on Cisco strategic services and advise the sales team and/or partner on the best services solution to achieve customer outcomes and value realization throughout the customer lifecycle.
Success is directly associated with creating strong and meaningful customer relationships and attainment of sales targets from net-new services growth in the assigned accounts. The Services Specialist (Premium) will collaborate with the extended account team: Account Manager, Sales Engineering, Solutions Architects, Software and Service Renewal Managers, Services Specialist Core, Delivery, Legal, Finance, and our Partner ecosystem to develop services strategies and drive new opportunities to closure.
What You'll Do
* Drive and grow professional services business for Cisco Solutions in collaboration with Account Managers and Architecture Sales Specialists to effectively package, price and present service proposal to customer with support from Services Pre-Sales Consultant
* Engage with prospect Enterprise and Commercial customers to position Proactive and Reactive Support Subscription Services through strategic value-based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis, references and analyst data
* Develop and manage account and territory sales strategy to meet or exceed services bookings targets
* Lead cross functional teams to propose a solution to meet the customer's specific requirement to validate solution feasibility during the qualification stage
* Manage end to end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources from both Sales and Delivery organisation
* Generate short term results whilst maintaining a long-term perspective to drive substantial long-term revenue generation
* Ensure customer success and satisfaction leading to repeatable, scalable, profitable business opportunity
* Accurate weekly, monthly and quarterly forecasting and booking
Who You Are
* BA/BS degree in technology related fields or marketing/management
* 5+ years of services sales experience in IT or related industry
* 3+ years of experience selling through channel partners
* Knowledge of Cisco’s or a competitor’s Professional / Advanced Services portfolio
* Expertise in Outside-In / Consultative selling
* Uncovers and understands customer strategies and objectives; identifies and manages multiple buyer personas (c-level, technical, economic, etc.) and ability to tailor messages to an appropriate audience
* Understanding of Key Drivers and Strategic Imperatives of relevant Industry
* Solution selling skills aligned to each customer’s unique business problems and strategic objectives
* Ability to develop trusted relationships based on deep understanding of the customer's perspective
* Experience selling into enterprise customers with proven ability to meet and exceed quota
* Understands customer’s business environment, proactively assesses, clarifies and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis
* Ability to structure and sell services portfolio from Proactive/Reactive Support Services to Architecture Design and Advisory Services
* Successful history of net direct new business sales, with the ability to prove consistent delivery against sales targets
* Good communication skills both written and verbal; able to create and deliver presentations and proposals that clearly articulate value for the customer
* Collaborate and drive cross functional team within Cisco through influence to desired outcomes
* High energy sales professional who has a good track record, experience in consultative selling and an independent self-starter, taking an energetic, enthusiastic and entrepreneurial approach to running a business
* Trustworthy, customer obsessed, and able to foster a culture of innovation and continuous improvement
* Goal-oriented and driven to succeed in a collaborative manner
* Superior cognitive ability and intellectually curious, adapt to a fast-changing business environment
* Authentic and humble with a high degree of integrity
* Demonstrates sense of urgency, ability to handle multiple priorities and collaborate with multiple stakeholders
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re "old" (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do - you can’t put us in a box!
But "Digital Transformation" is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!