Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live & work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise’s innovative IT services organisation is Pointnext. Pointnext has the expertise to advise, integrate, & accelerate our customers’ outcomes from their digital transformation.
PointNext has an opening for a Services Sales Specialist to represent the HPE brand & position the end to end PointNext portfolio to customers, targeting well-known enterprise accounts within NSW. We are seeking a proven sales professional comfortable with prospecting & hunting for new business opportunities in both existing customers & brand new logos. This role will suit an individual with a background in client facing account management & with the ability to build strong relationships up to C-level.
- Identify & prospect new business while maintaining & expanding services to existing clients
- Build & develop relevant customer relationship networks with key influencers & decision makers in IT & business
- Build trusted customer relationships with executives & all lines of business & works as a member of a sales team to drive growth within accounts
- Influence the decision-making of customer executives including the C-level through credibly describing the value of HPE's solutions & their relevance to the customer's priorities
- Position “as a Service” consumption models to customers
- Managing complex sales cycle utilising a consultative solution selling approach
- Creative solutioning with accurate cost calculations to provide customers with quotations
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement with a view to closing sales
- Proactive customer engagement hosting roadmap sessions, building proposals & discussing special promotions
- Demonstrate specialised services knowledge for a specific solution, market, & competitive intelligence
- Negotiate, structure, & close "deals" that meet customer expectations
- Leads in the development of territory plan, sales plans, strategies & execution plans
- Be accountable, exceed sales goals & financial targets objectives
- Build upon customer satisfaction & retention
- Understand competitor activities & market trends & link this back to the territory
Skills & Experience Required:
- A minimum of 5 years + IT sales experience
- Strong track record in meeting &/or exceeding targets set
- Demonstrable experience selling IT Services, Project Services, Integration Services, Consulting or similar
- Ability to be a trusted advisor & account manager
- Strong industry network
- Excellent presentation, negotiation & interpersonal skills
- Results orientation with the ability to work independently
- Ability to manage time effectively & efficiently & set priorities
- Ability to collaborate & team across a large matrix organisation
You will be part of a large market leading global IT vendor, offering great career progression & development opportunities.
The PointNext Services portfolio includes Cloud, data centre transformation & infrastructure support, workplace productivity & hybrid infrastructure. For more information about the services this role champions, please browse the following:https://www.hpe.com/au/en/services.html