What you will do
- Determine and implement Service Sales business growth strategies & initiatives to maximize margins whilst increasing market penetration in the regions to achieve profitable growth targets for the Service business.
- Provide leadership & drive innovation for the Service Sales business within the local market and develop a high performing, strongly aligned Service Sales team
How you will do it
- Seek innovative ways and leverage cross-region best practices to grow the business and increase market penetration, maximize margins and minimize competitor activities
- Analyze market opportunities to develop and implement new service sales strategies & initiatives to achieve business growth. Demonstrate and maintain in depth knowledge of local organization and market(s) to provide critical insights and sound business advice
- Propose and lead change or improvement to current business models, structures, processes, tools, technologies to optimize performance of the team.
- Leadership, accountability, and management of new & innovative offerings to meet the needs of our customers and drive growth.
- Manage existing and new offerings / initiatives effectively leveraging available resources both locally and within the region / global team. Ensure local ownership and accountability to deliver the desired results.
- Act as the key interface with APAC and other country Service Sales leads on APAC Service Sales strategy plans. Be a strong advocate for Service Sales APAC, leveraging APAC support and best practices
- Develop, lead, drive and support the Service Sales in country together with their managers (where relevant) to achieve their sales and profitability objectives and to deliver their growth plans, while sustaining high levels of customer satisfaction and Service Sales business growth
- Evaluate overall organizational capability and help to define workforce capabilities and capacity to implement the 5 year Service roadmap.
What we look for
- Bachelor’s degree in Building Services / Electrical / Mechanical Engineering or similar field with deep knowledge and experience in Service Sales Strategy and Execution at country level.
- Strong knowledge of Service Sales management and Service Operations with more than 10 years’ experience in the field
- Able to work effectively in a matrix organization structure. Strong leadership and influencing skills
- Strong communication skills both internally and dealing with external stakeholders
- Able to deliver the results under constraint of resources, time and budget
- Effective oral and written skills in English and Chinese