Johnson Controls is the global leader for smart, healthy and sustainable buildings. At Johnson Controls, we’ve been making buildings smarter since 1885, and our capabilities, depth of innovation experience, and global reach have been growing ever since. Today, we offer the world’s largest portfolio of building products, technologies, software, and services; we put that portfolio to work to transform the environments where people live, work, learn and play.
This is where Johnson Controls comes in, helping drive the outcomes that matter most. Through a full range of systems and digital solutions, we make your buildings smarter. A smarter building is safer, more comfortable, more efficient, and, ultimately, more sustainable. Most important, smarter buildings let you focus more intensely on your unique mission. Better for your people. Better for your bottom line. Better for the planet. We’re helping to create a healthy planet with solutions that decrease energy use, reduce waste and make carbon neutrality a reality.
Sustainability is a top priority for our company. We committed to invest 75 percent of new product development R&D in climate-related innovation to develop sustainable products and services. We take sustainability seriously. Achieving net zero carbon emissions before 2040 is just one of our commitments to making the world a better place.
In this role, you will work in our operation team, reporting to Senior director, Field Service & Operational Excellence, Asia Pacific Services. You will lead continuous improvement programs across end-to-end service operation process to drive operational excellence and process improvement within service operation team in APAC
What you will do:
- Identify ideas, opportunities, and transformation initiatives backed up by solid data analysis and develop roadmaps to fulfill the productivity plan via close partnership with cross functional team.
- Lead and drive continuous improvement programs to improve cost productivity in service execution to support the service team to achieve the annual service COGS productivity target.
- Identify opportunities to simplify process and drive solutions with key stakeholders to enable 10% savings on service delivery support cost.
- Identify, lead and influence projects and initiatives focusing on operational excellences to enhance safety, quality, customer satisfaction, cost-out, process improvement, collaborating with in-country service operation and cross functional team
- Be a change champion and drive culture of continuous improvement within APAC team and ensure sufficient understanding of Lean Six Sigma methodologies across the organization through training, coaching and mentoring, to enable the effective execution of targeted CI programs.
- Balance both tactical execution with strategic initiatives necessary to drive cost reduction projects
What we look for:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college, preferably in technical domain or industrial engineering.
- Proven experience and results in leading and driving continuous improvement programs via lean and/or six sigma methodology, preferably in the service function
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in service operations with the industrial environment, leading teams either in operation or functions. Experience in related building industry will be an advantage.
- Analytical thinking with good data analytic skills, being able to articulate the results well both verbally and in written
- Minimum 10 years of working experience, preferably in MNC and demonstrated capabilities to work in the matrix organization smoothly, and good communication and influence ability to rally support from key stakeholders and team members to achieve desired results.
- Demonstrated Lean Six Sigma methodology experience, and LSS black belt qualified
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and leadership experiences
- Demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects
- Ability to document, plan, market and execute programs
- Established project management skills
Diversity & Inclusion
Our dedication to diversity and inclusion starts with our values. We lead with integrity and purpose, focusing on the future and aligning with our customers’ vision for success. Our High-Performance Culture ensures that we have the best talent that is highly engaged and eager to innovate. Our D&I mission elevates each employee’s responsibility to contribute to our culture. It’s through these contributions that we’ll drive the mindsets and behaviors we need to power our customers’ missions. You have the power. You have the voice. You have the culture in your hands.