What you will do
This person will work closely with the clients to monitor and supervise project activities and make sure the projects are completed on time & within budget. Also ensure site works are within project scope and comply with the requirements of local authorities and clients.
How you will do it
- Ensure the smooth running of projects including maintenance / construction planning, progress monitoring, labour forces deployment, emergency services, material acquisition and management etc.
- Provide regular reporting on the work progress and Routine Maintenance Works Orders , submission of dimension books and final bills for payment
- Supervise Labour Officer to handle wages related matters
- Prepare and implement wage monitoring plan
What we look for
- Higher Certificate / Higher Diploma in Building Services Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Over 12 years’ relevant work experience in Water Supply and Fire Services Installations, of which 8 years’ experience in site supervision
- Attended and completed Safety Training Course for Site Management Staff provided by the Construction Industry Council (CIC)
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership and site supervision skills
- Strong organizing, planning ability with problem solving skills
- Good command of spoken and written English