Aon's Center for Innovation & Analytics (ACIA) is currently recruiting a Senior UX/UI Engineer to join our Health Analytics team in Singapore.
Aon’s Centers for Innovation and Analytics are at the heart of delivering Aon’s Data & Analytic Services team’s mission to:
Accelerate the rate of innovation through digital solutions to help better respond to clients’ evolving needs
Provide foundational data and analytics capabilities in one place for 50,000 Aon colleagues and our global clients who use our risk and people solutions
Established in 2012, there are over 150 colleagues in Singapore’s Centre today including actuaries, software developers, data scientists, financial analysts and accountants. We are expanding rapidly and looking for dedicated individuals who can leverage emerging technologies and collaborate across Aon’s solution lines to help clients and colleagues make better, data-driven decisions today and tomorrow.
- Translate complex research and architecture deliverables into intuitive, usable and highly
- functional interfaces, leveraging and maximizing UX best practices
- Ensure existing UI guidelines and standards are followed during the development and maintenance
- of all environments
- Present design concepts and negotiate with stakeholders to arrive at a design that supports both
- the business and a strong user experience.
- Conduct and/or participate in product usability tests with users
- Communicate and work effectively with cross-functional team members including but not limited
- to UX researchers, UX architects, developers, writers, scrum masters, business analysts
- Rapidly prototype designs in tools such as Sketch and InvisionApp
- Translate low fidelity wireframes/UX prototypes into effective and appealing interfaces
- Contribute to planning and daily stand ups with dev team in an agile workflow
- Proactively recognize UX/UI gaps in design and propose solutions
- 7-10 years digital design experience in a commercial software product company, design firm, or
- consulting firm
- Mastery of user-centered design principles and practices.
- Mastery of UI design, including but not limited to concepts, prototypes, data visualization
- Experience creating site maps, wireframes and customer journeys
- Innovative, creative problem solver with an eye for detail and accuracy
- Experience working in an agile development process
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written, and listening)
- Excellent organization skills with proven ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and to
- adjust to frequent changes in project priorities
How to Apply
Your opportunity to empower results could start right here. Make your mark and apply online today with a brief covering letter and your resume, sharing relevant achievements for this position.
We Offer You
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience
Every day, our colleagues make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. Together, we share this one purpose: to empower economic and human possibility around the world. This unifying goal is at the heart of our identity, and it lives in everything we do. To learn more about our colleague experience, visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture where everyone feels valued and has opportunities for growth and development.