Equinix is the world’s digital infrastructure company, operating 200+ data centers across the globe and providing interconnections to all the key clouds and networks. Businesses need one place to simplify and bring together fragmented, complex infrastructure that spans private and public cloud environments. Our global platform allows customers to place infrastructure wherever they need it and connect it to everything they need to succeed.
We are a fast-growing global company with 70+ consecutive quarters of growth. Through our innovative portfolio of high-performance products and services, we have created the largest, most active global ecosystem of nearly 10,000 companies, including 1,800+ networks and 2,900+ cloud and IT service providers in over 26 countries spanning five continents.
A career at Equinix means you will collaborate on work that impacts the world and be surrounded by endless opportunities to learn new skills and grow in varied directions. We embrace diversity in thought and contribution and are committed to providing an equitable work environment. that is foundational to our core values as a company and is vital to our success.
Reporting to the Global Head of Treasury Operations, the Senior Manager, Treasury will primarily be responsible for managing APAC Treasury Operations for the Global Hyperscale business. They will however come to the role with extensive experience in Treasury Operations on a cross regional basis.
The emphasis of the job is on Liquidity Management, External Financing, Bank Relationship & Investor Management, and Treasury Process Improvement. The role requires close partnering with the Global Treasury and Finance team, Hyperscale Management team, Lending Banks, Tax, Legal and IT.
This senior and highly visible position offers unique opportunities for development and promotion over time within Treasury or the option to broaden into other Finance areas or beyond.
- Develop and maintain optimal global Hyperscale Cash Management structures. Meet liquidity needs across multiple entity structures and currencies through effective cash forecasting, minimizing risk & interest expense.
- Manage closing transactions for new Joint Ventures, or the addition of assets to existing portfolios. Liaison with Tax, Legal and Finance to propose and assess optimal funding mechanisms.
- Review and comment on Debt Facility Agreements from a Treasury perspective, highlighting potential operational challenges.
- Manage capital call process for each Hyperscale structure
- Track and manage bank covenants & reporting requirements of each Hyperscale financing structure
- Manage the relationship with the Security Agents and Lenders of each Lending Facility
- Manage relationships with key Cash Management banking partners.
- Manage the relationship with Hyperscale external investors
- Oversee periodic and ad-hoc Treasury reporting to Hyperscale investors and the internal Equinix team
- Develop and report quarterly Key Treasury Matrix which will be shared with Hyperscale Management and Treasurer
- Support Quarterly Treasury Sox testing & year end group auditing
- Influence Treasury Operations Strategy and drive operational improvements of Treasury tools and technology
- Manage intercompany portfolio of each Hyperscale structure
- Manage and keep track of guarantee portfolio, negotiate and optimize bank guarantee facility
- Other adhoc tasks and projects as required.
- 7+ years of experience in finance or treasury management in an international corporate or banking environment, with a strong background in Cash & Liquidity Management, Corporate Finance & External Debt Management. Experience in managing joint ventures and using Treasury Management Systems is an advantage.
- The person must have excellent leadership and communication skills as well as a highly flexible and team-oriented personality.
- Advanced degree or professional qualifications in Finance, Accounting or Treasury desirable.