Experian is the world’s leading global information services company. During life’s big moments — from buying a home or a car to sending a child to college to growing a business by connecting with new customers — we empower consumers and our clients to manage their data with confidence. We help individuals to take financial control and access financial services, businesses to make smarter decisions and thrive, lenders to lend more responsibly, and organizations to prevent identity fraud and crime.
We have 17,800 people operating across 44 countries, and every day we’re investing in new technologies, talented people and innovation to help all our clients maximize every opportunity. We are listed on the London Stock Exchange (EXPN) and are a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index.
We are looking for a skilled, passionate, and highly motivated Technical Analyst to help support Experian’s Decision Analytics solutions. As a world leader in Decision Analytics, we pride ourselves in offering world class solutions to our clients & ensuring client satisfaction is always upheld. We require individuals who are strong believers in continuous improvement and are constantly driven to bring about positive change to processes. They will be excited to work with clients directly and contribute to shaping the way we work.
What you’ll need to bring to the party
Successful candidates will play a major part in defining, running, and evolving Support Operations end to end, driving best practices out to the regional teams and our downstream/upstream suppliers/producers. Be a highly respected member of the team capable to support complex issues (Technical/Business/Stakeholder Management). Be a key driver in our Cloud Journey by actively collaborating with the team, supporting the development of, and executing the strategy to mature support. A focus will also be placed on driving service improvement, operational efficiencies, and cloud transformation to support the ever-evolving requirements in this engaging function and our goal of world class support experience or our clients.
What you’ll be doing
Incident / Problem / Change / Operations Management
- Senior & Manager level Stakeholder management
- Ensure highly stable solutions that improve visibility of solutions whilst reducing downtime
- Support the management of capacity planning, ensuring the solutions are secure and fit for purpose both now and in the future
- SLA awareness
- Ensure an exceptional level of customer service is delivered at all times
- Provide solutions advice on EDA our products
- High level of change success rate
- Identify critical issues and provide resolution to mitigate impact on project delivery
- Strong Customer service skills, support, and Incident management, while working to tight contractual SLAs. Dealing with both clients directly and other Experian business teams
- Provide technical support for applications hosted both in the Experian Managed Service environments and those implemented at the client.
- Investigation into production issues with the ability to recreate problems and utilise trace files & error diagnostics utilities identifying and implementing corrective/follow up actions. Updating the Incident database to reflect the current position.
- Provide analysis to customers and business teams regarding support incidents.
- To provide out of hours support (24x7) as part of the on-call team and be prepared to work in shift patterns
- Continuous process improvement
- Experience in an international environment and able to travel and work outside of Malaysia for short periods of time
- Collaboration Co-ordination skills to engage and manage multiple internal teams for Security and Application Management.
- Responsible for the upgrades of our platform-based solutions.
- Responsible for security remediation work on our estate.
More about you
Experience and Qualification
- 5 Years+ experience.
- Experience of working in a customer focused support function.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including presentation and facilitation skills.
- Highly motivated; consistently takes initiative; demonstrated ability to work independently with no supervision.
- Results driven and goal oriented.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a logical mind
- Ability to multi-task, organise and prioritise
- Excellent judgment, willingness to make decisions and ability to push back on others when required
- Managing internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to work effectively with remote virtual teams
- Ability to develop positive relationships with key stakeholders
- Need to be able to look at issues from a business perspective and then translate this into the technical application
- Exhibits confidence and competence of emerging industry practices when solving business problems
- Lean, Six Sigma and ITIL certification is a plus
- Must have the ability to speak, read and write fluently in one of these languages – Mandarin
- Experience across some of (Windows Server Environments, Unix, Linux, AWS and Cloud Technologies)
- Experience in business process workflow product.
- Experience across some of (Windows Server Environments, Unix, Linux)
- Experience in SQL
- Experience in middleware technologies such as IBM MQ or EAI types
- Experience in Web service technologies such as SOAP XML, WSDL XSL, XSD and Swagger, REST(JSON)
- Experience supporting Java based applications
- Understanding of TCP/IP network environments including troubleshooting network related issues as an added advantage.
- Exposure to AWS and Cloud Technologies will be added advantage.
- Automation / Process Improvement focused will be an added advantage.
- Ability to work flexibly across the APAC time zones (NZ – India Time zones)
- Able to work on Early Starts to cover key Australia clients
- Able to participate in 24x7 On Call Rostered Support to cover out of hour critical issues.