Our People & Places Solutions business – reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the “why” of what we do – the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology – we’re integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart environments of tomorrow.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
As a Senior Systems Assurance Engineer, your role will play an integral part to our ongoing growth within the transport infrastructure sector. The Senior Systems Assurance Engineer will call on experience and expertise gained from working within complex, multi-discipline rail design projects. You will enjoy a fast paced, performance focused workplace where you will have the opportunity to work autonomously and develop your career. You will also be involved in but not limited to;
- Provide Safety and System Assurance support across primarily multidisciplinary rail projects/bids and in addition to that, providing support to the wider Jacobs business where applicable.
- Responsible for ensuring that projects are delivered to the Jacobs engineering framework, fully integrated and fully assured, to meet our obligations in support of engineering project delivery.
- Lead and support proposals as appropriate, ensuring a robust assurance methodology is applied.
- Implementation and delivery of Safety and RAM on a wide range of projects
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- With a relevant bachelor’s degree, you will be a qualified engineer registered with BEM with proven track record experience on major and multidisciplinary Rail Projects
- With excellent communication skills together with a broad experience in safety assurance (preference from Consultancy / Client background) within the Rail Industry
- You will have a proven background in Systems and Safety Assurance engineering along with implementing systems engineering framework throughout the life cycle of the project.
Jacobs. A world where you can.
From our inclusive employee networks, to our positive mental health champions – we’re committed to driving a culture of caring where you can be you. Joining Jacobs not only connects you locally but globally – and together, our diverse perspectives and unique backgrounds power our collective strength. We collaborate and share! By supporting one another, we all succeed.
With safety and flexibility always top of mind, we’ve gone beyond traditional ways of working so you have the support, means and space to maximize your potential. You’ll uncover flexible working arrangements, benefits and opportunities to do good too – from participating in our global giving and volunteering program, to exploring new and inventive ways to help our clients make the world a better place. No matter what drives you, you’ll discover how you can cultivate, nurture and achieve your goals – all at a single global company.
Please note: If you are being represented by a recruitment agency you will not be considered, to be considered you will need to apply directly to Jacobs.
At Jacobs, we’re challenging today to reinvent tomorrow by solving the world’s most critical problems for thriving cities, resilient environments, mission-critical outcomes, operational advancement, scientific discovery and cutting-edge manufacturing, turning abstract ideas into realities that transform the world for good. With $13 billion in revenue and a talent force of more than 55,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, technical, scientific and project delivery for the government and private sector.