Aon is currently recruiting a Senior Strategy Analyst to join our team in Singapore.
Headquartered in London, Aon Plc is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
At Aon, you’ll be part of a team which will support and inspire you and provide the opportunities and resources to develop your skills. It’s an environment which encourages you to achieve your best - together we’ll empower results.
Reporting directly to the global Chief Operating Officer for Reinsurance Analytics, the successful candidate will be at the heart of developing the analytics strategy for the future. This will include the following:
- Support the creation of strategic plans for major products and solutions within Reinsurance
- Create a structure for how we should approach strategic product reviews which can be scaled
- Build a network and relationship with internal stakeholders at all levels to discuss business goals and objectives.
- Conduct market research and study market trends, products and solutions
- Analyze existing company processes and evaluate the practices and market behavior of industry competitors.
- Use your interpersonal skills to collaborate with colleagues across disciplines such as Product Development, Broking, IT and Innovation and effectively translate their requirements into desired strategic outcomes
- 3-6 years with a leading strategy consulting firm and a record of achievement and progression
- Experience in developing business or growth related strategies and communicating with senior stakeholders
- Keen interest in consulting and using data & analytics to change organizational behavior
- Ability to create clear, persuasive and concise presentations
- Able to multi-task, self-disciplined, organized, detail-oriented, with good prioritization skills
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Occasional international travel may be required
How to Apply
Your opportunity to empower results could start right here. Make your mark and apply online today with a brief covering letter and your resume, sharing relevant achievements for this position.
We Offer You
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience
Every day, our colleagues make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. Together, we share this one purpose: to empower economic and human possibility around the world. This unifying goal is at the heart of our identity, and it lives in everything we do. To learn more about our colleague experience, visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture where everyone feels valued and has opportunities for growth and development.